Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,080 members, 7,863,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigeria Writer, Ofili Reacts To Disparity In Price List Of An Event Center - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Writer, Ofili Reacts To Disparity In Price List Of An Event Center (339 Views)

Princess Buchi Ofili-Nwaoyo Marks Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Writer, Ofili Reacts To Disparity In Price List Of An Event Center by abefedammy: 1:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Nigerian writer, Okechukwu Ofili has was surprised about the disparity of price of renting an event centre.

The price list which he posted via his Instagram handle with Children Party of N625,000, Adult Party of N1,125,000 and Wedding Party of N2,062,000.
He expressed his concern over the high price and the enormous difference between Adult party price and Wedding party price which he considered the same. He continued that, using the money to invest and be happy is better than wasting the money on such event centre for wedding.

He wrote;
"See me see trouble, aren't we all children of God? Is wedding reception not an adult party? I am not understanding.
Somebody cannot marry without heart attack again.
If I use this money to buy bitcoin will our life not be happily ever after � #ofilicries
If you know wedding venue outdoor space with children's rate please let me know."
See price list below;

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/nigeria-writer-ofili-reacts-to.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Mynd44
Fynestboi

Re: Nigeria Writer, Ofili Reacts To Disparity In Price List Of An Event Center by princeade86(m): 3:07am On Dec 01, 2017
k
Re: Nigeria Writer, Ofili Reacts To Disparity In Price List Of An Event Center by Khd95(m): 5:03am On Dec 01, 2017
So na price list be ur own major problem in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Writer, Ofili Reacts To Disparity In Price List Of An Event Center by Authoreety: 5:20am On Dec 01, 2017
If u are 2 blind to see d abnormalities in that,then shut up,sit in one corner and concentrate more on reading comments.

Khd95:
So na price list be ur own major problem in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I Channel My Talking Ability Into Business — Amusan / Nigerians Are Now Feeling My Songs-shatta Wale Reveals / Majesty (nollywood Producer Of Market War) Sales His Car And Other Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.