Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Become A Certified Professional In Courier And Logistics Manager - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become A Certified Professional In Courier And Logistics Manager (1133 Views)

Become A Nebosh International Certified Professional / Emry Freight Nigeria Limited Needs The Service Of Logistics Manager / Become A CISSP Certified Professional- CISSP Training, India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Certified Professional In Courier And Logistics Manager by moov123: 2:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Are you aware that virtually all human and corporate activities in the world are based on Logistics and Courier Platforms?

Are you aware that the world is in dire need of professionals in Logistics, Courier and Transportation?

Are you aware that the professionals in logistics, Courier and Transportation worldwide are just about 10% of the industry needs?

Are you aware that this is the First COURIER AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE in the world dedicated to training for professional Certification in this industry?

Are you aware that no university in the world awards any Degree in Courier and Logistics?

Are you aware that thousands of students and unemployed graduates can become fully employed and equipped as entrepreneurs through our professional certification programme in Courier and Logistics Management?

YOU NEED TO REGISTER for membership and training in our Professional Certification Programmes

For full details on how to register check http://news.moov.com.ng/courier-logistics-management-certification/

For further enquiry don't hesitate to reach us via 08094820401, 08094820402

Enroll today and become a certified professional.

#MoovAfrica

1 Share

Re: Become A Certified Professional In Courier And Logistics Manager by Dominic342: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
It is an inspiring article, I didn't know that Logistics and Courier transportation professionals are this important for any organization. After reading your article I think the salary for the transportation person will be huge. Through your Website article, I had gained too much knowledge and information about the importance of transportation and logistics experts and I want to thank you for sharing it with me.

(1) (Reply)

Air Cargo Trainee / Ideas About NISLT Ibadan / KPMG Audit Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.