Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) (28725 Views)

Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000 / Mompha Buys Latest Iphone 13 For Himself, Wife And Kids / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by GreatMahmud: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2017
God why do u allow the wrong people & idiats to have excess money..
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by zlantanfan: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2017
d
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by LotusFan: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2017
morbeta:
Attention hunters......

Lmaooo, they don’t seek the attention cos they know the violent take it by force!
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by Orpe7(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
His money thou.
However should have contacted my company ARM LIFE to buy his son an EDUCA TION PLAN investment
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by nathanccr(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Awon Temi shashe!!! cheesy
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by morereb10: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2017
chai

poverty intorrrrrr
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by Okoyeeboz: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2017
Very soon, the boy would look back and wonder how foolish his father has been.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by Joejoe12(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2017
money miss road, do these guys ever worked atall? When i hav bn looking for money for business

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by martineverest(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2017
I'm happy most nairalanders are against this childish act instead of usual hailings they make for most showoff celebrities

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by Kulas: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=nifemi25 post=62870202]He hustled for his money so let him spend it the way he wants.

Baba God please pick my calls. My number ends with 5412 [/quote
Stop this stuu:pid comment. Hustle what ?,and buying a phone of such amount to the kid,what does it portray.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Blissbeatz:
Dubious people...... So bcz u buy ur son iPhone x, mk throwey my camonnCX

No mind am jare. The phone get similarities after all ( X )

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by summerky: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2017
nifemi25:
He hustled for his money so let him spend it the way he wants.

Baba God please pick my calls. My number ends with 5412

Amen
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by zigi(f): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Joke of a father..... continue training your child with the love of material and vain things...

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by jibs4lv(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Misplaced priority.....is dat how he will fixed for d boy

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by chukzyfcbb: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2017
Khd95:
pls tell nauraland,tell the world what he does for a living

Baba God will continue to busy ur call if u continue to glorify these set of people.....they didn't call God..they probably ate shyyt, sold organs etc grin angry

If u want to live this kind of lifestyle stop calling baba God that rewards hard work wink

Mompha is into Bureau De change, those wads of cash you see him flaunting are majorly from business deals. it may not necessarily be his. However Bureau Dem change guys hit it, especially when they have to deal with politicians. its mega money connect
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by bukatyne(f): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2017
Destroying your future for the present!

Wise man.
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by Antoeni(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2017
Foolish Father
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by autotrader014(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2017
Khd95:

Baba God will continue to busy ur call if u continue to glorify these set of people.....they didn't call God..they probably ate shyyt, sold organs etc grin angry

If u want to live this kind of lifestyle stop calling baba God that rewards hard work wink

U will forever remain poor for thinking every rich man soiled his hands.. Your level of stvpidity is quite alarming... undecided
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by LadyMarionette(f): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2017
Chai! If parents don't start being responsible of their own volition, the state will soon come and take charge. You can't be spoiling children like this. Unless you're buying a private planet somewhere for them to live.
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by 400billionman: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2017
Poor and hungry people seek relevance on Insta.
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by Miyachi: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
Money is the cause of happiness, chase it forever but wisely
Dude, believe me, you can have money and still be unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by Okoyeeboz: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2017
autotrader014:

U will forever remain poor for thinking every rich man soiled his hands.. Your level of stvpidity is quite alarming... undecided

Calm down, he didn't say everyone. He specified 'this set of people'.

Have you ever seen Dangote's kids doing this nonsense? It's only people with poverty in their DNA that do this.

There's a level of money you get to that you run away from social media life.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by 8stargeneral: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2017
And so wht,dis kind of news dont move me...judgement day will justify!
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by damzigy: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Still wondering the kind of phone he will use when he's 18..
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by poseidon12: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Ecuador1:

Bureau de change

Yeah right.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Khd95:

Chief Executive Officer (CEO), of Mompha Bureau De Change, Lagos Island.
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2017
And am still using gionee p6!!! What a life I need to call my parents and ask them what dy where doing when there mates where hustling this kind of money. Cause if na school they went and both have there masters. Finally no be school oh
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Miyachi:

Dude, believe me, you can have money and still be unhappy.
if money don't bring happiness try poverty
Re: Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Khd95:

lol, poor hater you go die for proverty oo. You hating on rich dudes BECAUSE you think everyone should be in your level and be carrying concrete like you. If he didn't work hard would he be flexing Abi free money dey free town??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) / Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) / Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.