Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" (30960 Views)

Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday As He Cuddles His Son, Emmanuel (Photo) / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2017
OKorowanta:
O boy,e be like say na dis pikin Wizkid love pass d rest.
He's been extremely happy since the arrival of d new born.
The second baby mama is d worst hit.
For once,he has never acknowledged her son who has major striking resemblance with him.
I wonder wetin d babe do Wizkid.

E be like you no de see how far wey the pikin mama don carry Wizzy. Before tomorrow una go say na ingrate

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2017
OKorowanta:
For once,he has never acknowledged her son who has major striking resemblance with him.
d second son mama na olosho lol
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by Emotionless100: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2017
This is a good example of getting a man with with what you can offer upstairs not your body. I Pity the other baby mamas
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by tomygirl(f): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2017
so sweet
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by romeorailss: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2017
hadduni:

if you nor get better thing to write, just find where u go siddon think ur life becos nor be Yoruba person do you.

Aduni se o n da yen lohun ni, oponu afofungbemu niii angry

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by bernard1000001(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2017
babymama business is lucrative these days

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by fergieboy: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2017
OKorowanta:
The second baby mama is an olosho who has slept with kcee and other celebrity in the industry. Wizkid is just angry that he is the unlucky one who got trapped..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Pikin yo
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by toprealman: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2017
OKorowanta:
Happens when you position the ball and force him to shoot against his wish or when in the process of shooting his boot takes a flight.
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by Dollabiz: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by hotdealz(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2017
OKorowanta:
I hear say she drug wizkid come get Belle for am.
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by OKorowanta: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2017
hotdealz:
I hear say she drug wizkid come get Belle for am.

Lol
Impossible is nothing.
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by eodavids(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2017
Somebody should help me tell this young boy, and as well his likes, that time is ripe for him to get married and born children under a matrimonial setting.

He has earned a reasonable degree of success and should give the innocent children he is fathering some human dignity.

Enough of this amoral acts being displayed, even to the point of trying to show he has great feelings for the children; it does not work that way. DO YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD

THEN DIGNIFY THE CHILDREN BY HAVING, KEEPING AND HAVING MORE UNDER A DIGNIFIED MATRIMONY.

YOU ARE FREE TO GO FOR POLYGAMY AND HAVE AS MANY AS YOU WISH, BOTH OF FINE LADIES AND OF THE KIDS.

SOMEONE SHOULD TELL THIS TO HIM, AND THE OTHERS IN THAT SHOE.
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by 26Clueless(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2017
dey there they give us lie Chop...no lyk u re a responsible father after all
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by Adebowale89(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2017
thelostchronicl:
Make hin beta dey kiaful, cuz that yoruba woman I no trust her, you know dem be skull miner, make she no go harvest the baby skull due to jealousy

so u won't make one single sense before this year end, huh?
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by Richardabbey(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2017
angry Shey Na We Send U Make U Dey Born Anyhow Una Dey Craze angry
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by chinawapz(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Fabolous360:
May your days be painted in gold. May your life be filled with diamonds. May the stars shine bright on your world. May you have a fun filled month. Happy New Month.

Christal Villa-Itamarun (Ibeju-lekki)
Promo Price: 1.5m
Rate: 2.5m
Title: Excision in process

Christal Villa- Kings Court
Price: 6m
Promo Price: 4m
Title: Approved Excision

Christal Villa Gold phase 1, Igbogun, Ibeju-lekki
Promo Price: 800k
Price: 1m
Title: Reg. Survey

Christal Villa Gold phase 2, Behind Phase 1, Igbogun, Ibeju-lekki
Price: 700k
Promo: Buy 5 get 1free

Christal Villa Kentops, Elebu GRA, Ibadan
Price: 700k
Promo: Buy 6 get 1free

All our Estates are attached with Christmas gift items which ends December 15th 2017...

Dont miss it...

For Inspection / Purchase,
Call/WhatsApp Property360 Watch on 08136386580 or Email property360watch@gmail.com
#IBEJULEKKIPROPERTY #LIFETIMEINVESTMENT #PROPERTY360WATCH
Why can't you let me design an estate website for you to showcase your available houses for sale. You can call me or Whatsapp (0-8-1-3-0-7-6-7-3-5-7)
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2017
international starboy, doing watever he likes and u ppl are complaining
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by bcbones: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Now I know were wizzy is heading to"felaback" so more baby mamas on the way
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by Distevo(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2017
So as u dey born like da4ga and fa4wala now na better thing abi?

Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
marry him mama now abi wetin remain
Re: Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Hosts Don Jazzy, Uti, Waje, Others For Christmas. / #10YearsChallenge: Iyabo Ojo & Her Children 10 Years Ago And Now / #GloSlideBounce2015#, Korede Bello & Dija Digging It Out On Stage (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.