Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Zonal PPRO, Dolapo Badmus Sets To Walk Down The Aisle (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Zonal PPRO, Dolapo Badmus Sets To Walk Down The Aisle (photos) (480 Views)

Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) / Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding / Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zonal PPRO, Dolapo Badmus Sets To Walk Down The Aisle (photos) by seunadebisi(m): 4:32am On Dec 01, 2017
Dolapo Badmos, a Superintendent of Police, is the
Lagos and Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer
who has proved to be one of the most influential
women in Nigeria. Zonal PPRO, Dolapo Badmus is
about to wed and she shared a stunning photo of her
pre wedding photo shoot on her Instagram page and
wrote;
Countdown #DOLAK2017! My beautiful by
@jumrashasooke
Dolapo Badmus who hails from Ekiti State supervises
the Public relations department of both Lagos and
Ogun state police commands.
She was appointed Lagos State Police PRO in January
2016 and was months back appointed zonal police
PRO for Zone 2 to which her appointment took effect
in March 10, 2017.
Here is the photo she shared:
view photos here: http://techfile.wapkiz.com/site-forum-view.html?to-forum=3261
Re: Zonal PPRO, Dolapo Badmus Sets To Walk Down The Aisle (photos) by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 01, 2017
Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With This Pre-wedding Photo? / Catering Services In Abraka ,eku And Warri, Delta State / Okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.