Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid (15982 Views)

My Father's Attempt To Imprison Me With A False Murder Allegation By Happy Uboh / Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid by dokiOloye(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2017
benn94:
He is lucky he was jailed instead of being killed as a result of jungle justice.that's why i will always stand against jungle justic.
did u watch d video at all?
They were locked up for a probably minor or no offense at all.
SARS dumped another victim who they tortured seriously into d same cell,and when d new inmate died,SARS tried to hang it on their neck and started prosecuting them for murder.
Re: Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid by Waspy(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2017
What were they doing in the police cell at the first place?? This is just an innocent and begging question and not in anyway to judge them. Keeping cool, staying sober and laying low is essential to being safe in this country these days.
Re: Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid by dokiOloye(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Waspy:
What were they doing in the police cell at the first place?? This is just an innocent and begging question and not in anyway to judge them. Keeping cool, staying sober and laying low is essential to being safe in this country these days.
have u forgotten that police regularly hire commercial buses to pick up ppl randomly on d road and lock them up in d cell?
As soon as u pay their bribe fees,they set u free.
Re: Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid by jice(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2017
austonclint:
Innocent Nigerian youths spent five years in prison for false murder accusation done by the Nigeria SARS police as a result of torture....

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B91jNXkoAVM

cc:lalasticlala
They should press charges against the Police for that act.
Re: Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid by 2shure: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
who has watched this movie on mnet

a very bad man
star actor..my main chair
steven seagal

same with this shiit
wrongfully imprisoned
they shud compensate them
5m each abeg
Re: Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid by gorry123: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
raker300:
but when they kill innocent igbos, you praise and thank them..bah? angry[color=#006600][/color]

Your name na sorry [/quoigeria t[quote author=Waspy post=62880599]What were they doing in the police cell at the first place?? This is just an innocent and begging question and not in anyway to judge them. Keeping cool, staying sober and laying low is essential to being safe in this country these days.
please can people condemn all this act by nigeria police most of sars operative are secondary school older. There attitude is very rough toward masses. If people can campaing against this..... federal goverment should employ nd older, hnd older, bsc holder. For this job...i believe there is power on social media.if people can kick against it. No more secondary school holder for police job. All those with secondary certificate in police presently should turn to state police for guiding federal and state property across the nation.
Re: Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid by ponpon(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sue the government and the police
Re: Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
dokiOloye:
have u forgotten that police regularly hire commercial buses to pick up ppl randomly on d road and lock them up in d cell?
As soon as u pay their bribe fees,they set u free.
You forgot "and receive a couple of slaps"
Re: Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
2shure:
who has watched this movie on mnet

a very bad man
star actor..my main chair
steven seagal

same with this shiit
wrongfully imprisoned
they shud compensate them
5m each abeg
Baba I still like near u o. Ur boy fit PM u?
Re: Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=gorry123 post=62881799][/quote]
Baba tiri gbosa for this your english
Re: Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid by famzynet: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
SARS is Antichrist in Nigeria. They are all licenced criminals given guns to intimidate Nigerians. A man in Portharcourt was just released by kidnappers after I week of turture and payment of Ransome. He said the kidnappers wore SARS uniform. If you ask them,they will say they were impersonated. Buhari is a weak leader. He has done nothing about corruption.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts 35 Bags Of Cannabis Sativa In Rivers, Arrests One (Photos) / Gunmen Bomb Anambra Police Headquarters In Oba, Kill Corporal / The Activities Of Cultists In Oworoshoki: Lagos Resident Raises Alarm Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.