Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,889 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

How Comedy Found Me – Basketmouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Comedy Found Me – Basketmouth (356 Views)

I’m Sorry, Forgive Me – Basketmouth Apologizes To AY Over 17-year Beef / How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars / Banky W, Your Wife Fit Me - Basketmouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Comedy Found Me – Basketmouth by pislok: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Some call him the most hilarious comedian in Nigeria, while others simply regard him as The Lord of The Ribs. He is one of Africa’s funniest men who has proved himself over and over again… Basketmouth’s talent has led him all the way from the tough streets of Ajegunle to comedy’s center stage. Bright Okpocha opens up to Isaac Oladipupo on his escapade with ladies, regrets of having a child out of wedlock and plans to walk down the aisle this year…

Thinking back to your childhood, what was the definite major career you desired to pursue?
My memory is quite dusty, but every child’s dream including mine was to become a Doctor, Pilot, Actor, Musician etc. I know I used to live in a world of fantasy back then. At a point, I wanted to be a comedian after I watched Eddy Murphy’s Delirious. That career was what I lived with more as it wasn’t far from my reach because I was a funny lad with funny stories and the one always making people laugh.

When did you first know you were funny?
I still don’t think I’m funny because I really don’t make myself laugh as such. I just knew I was funny to people when I noticed that my gist always brought a laughter or two.

Read More at www.topnaija.ng/comedy-found-basketmouth/ © TopNaija | Follow us everywhere @topnaija

Re: How Comedy Found Me – Basketmouth by Drnice: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Ok.
Re: How Comedy Found Me – Basketmouth by princeade86(m): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Netmouth

(1) (Reply)

★ Fan Calls Out Skales Over Noisy Generator / Funke Adesiyan Decamps To APC From PDP, 10 Months After Calling Buhari Tyrant / Any Artiste Or Producer Here? - Please Drop A Jingle For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.