Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ecobank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank (1702 Views)

Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff / Free Ecobank Test 4 urgent employment On Friday 11th,08 / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank by bazo: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2007
HEY;
  GUD DAY EVERY1, AM JUST CHECKING IF ANY 1 HAS DONE ECOBANK TEST B4. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE FORMAT. THANKS 4 UR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION
Re: Ecobank by oyigbe(f): 5:56am On Feb 25, 2007
hi,
also need d information on d test format.i was invited for the test on monday in benin city.
please some one should help me wid the format.thanx
Re: Ecobank by claptonio: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2007
Hi fellow Nairalanders,

Pls can someone let me know where Eco bank is writing the test in Benin
Re: Ecobank by ehiwen: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2007
i was invited b4,i ve written the test b4,i passed b4 the interview didnot favour me cos i dint dress very coprtate and i fell unbalanced,let me not bore u,

but is all graph and pie charts and english that is answers like definately or definately not or not very sure or cannot say,like that ingmat 2006,there is neva enough time ,that is the only stress,i actually gave some of my eng to a ist class guy who sat with me and he gave me maths,so we all passed.
evo
Re: Ecobank by maduka05(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2007
I sat for the exam on the 27 of january. what u ll be expecting will be verbal reasoning, statistical analysis. 40 and 50 questions each. Good luck.
Re: Ecobank by Mishie: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2007
please could someone in tha house tell me where Eco bank office is in Abuja. I hoipe they still collect cvs
Re: Ecobank by kaesey(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2007
bazo the test is just verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning which includes graphs and charts, so dont panic 4 God with u, u can do d impossibilities
Re: Ecobank by Nenum(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2007
hey
nothing much
started with Eco bank on the island on the 12th of Feb.
did 4 interview, was great.
just put every thing in the hands of the Lord
welcoming u guys to the Eco family in advance

(1) (Reply)

Next Level For Lng / Chevron Financial Analyst Recruitment / Ecobank Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.