Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month (29499 Views)

Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course / Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) / How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by pointstores(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2017
rabonni:
18,000naira or dollar
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by masseratti: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2017
Crap,op please for the love of everything good don't believe any figure up there,they are misleading.
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2017
Itulah:

Avionics or Airframe and Powerplants?
Airframe and power plant sir
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2017
segunjowo:
You want to become one? You may have issues on the job if you're doing this because of the pay rather that passion and commitment. The average pay in Nigeria is between 15-20m/year but I understand the pay is higher in the US with an average of about 25m and above per annum.

Wow
With type-rating on a commercial aircraft or just a fresh graduate that just got out of NCAT.?
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2017
Stemalex:
Depends on your years of experience tho. Entry level should ba about 150-220k.
BTW, happy sunday people
That's not bad....
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2017
Billion2612:
You couldn't find it on the net........The question is ARE WE SPECIAL GOOGLE? grin
Lol
Its just that there are different experienced people here on nairaland and Google mustly just exajurate the figuresults or give UK or US or Canada figures...
Cheers
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2017
karzyharsky:
6M per month
Wow
For real
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2017
insperyadyou:
In Nigeria, it is N800,000 monthly. Ask those Aeronautical Engineers at the College of Aviation Technology Zaria
Wow.
For freshers.?
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2017
Hector09:
It depends of the company and on ur experiences, i knew of some one who earns 750k for a start, i we ask him when ever he is around
With or without type rating
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by ladygudhead(f): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2017
Immanueladebol:
Shey I will nor go back and do mech.Engineering
cheesy lol thief.all 4 d money abi?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2017
ladygudhead:
Lol
Thought I heard it's a very interesting and great profession.
I dey your back.. steady bro
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by deafeyez: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2017
rabonni:
Minimum wage?
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by jorez: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2017
I am one and I can categorically tell you that it depends greatly on the coy you work,but industry standard for fresher's with basic licence is between 250k to 350k,but some companies offer more and many less cus of expertraite infiltration,but with type rating you can expect to get between 500k to 750k and with years of experience you can expect between 1m to 2.5m but really to a large extent depends on company you work with but I will advise after getting your Nigerian licence you can try obtain EASA(European) licence or an FAA( American) licence in that case you can obtain an international job where you can earn more.Kudos

5 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2017
jorez:
I am one and I can categorically tell you that it depends greatly on the coy you work,but industry standard for fresher's with basic licence is between 250k to 350k,but some companies offer more and many less cus of expertraite infiltration,but with type rating you can expect to get between 500k to 750k and with years of experience you can expect between 1m to 2.5m but really to a large extent depends on company you work with but I will advise after getting your Nigerian licence you can try obtain EASA(European) licence or an FAA( American) licence in that case you can obtain an international job where you can earn more.Kudos
Wow
Thanks.
Its really nice meeting one.
Mind if I could DM you?
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Immanueladebol(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2017
ladygudhead:
Is it your money ni

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2017
Immanueladebol:

Is it your money ni
Lmao
Omo wuna dry suffer this actor... lol
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by ladygudhead(f): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Immanueladebol:
Is it your money ni
i tire sef o
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Itulah(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2017
Zeezlamega:

Airframe and power plant sir

230k starting...Allowance inclusive.
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by fleetfeet: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2017
Strongly doubt if anyone understood your question. We are more focused on the pay than the actual job itself.

Itulah:

Avionics or Airframe and Powerplants?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Codes151(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2017
Some people are here saying “try glass door.con others are saying 20m in the us””

Biko this is Nairaland (nigeria) we need to know in nigeria and what’s real not fantasy

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2017
Itulah:

230k starting...Allowance inclusive.
What if you have a commercial aircraft type rating like b737NG??
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2017
fleetfeet:
Strongly doubt if anyone understood your question. We are more focused on the pay than the actual job itself.

He's talking about which specialty.
Airframe and power plant is dealing with the mechanical aspect of an aircraft.
While avionics is the electrical aspect.
Cheers
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Itulah(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2017
Zeezlamega:

What if you have a commercial aircraft type rating like b737NG??

That's like 0.4million Naira.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by benjamin007: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Devil just finished frying your destiny do you want it hot or cold
Lanretoye:
aircraft engineer? na 18k minimum wage.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by spandola: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2017
Hello friend,A good friend of mine is an Aircraft maintenance Engineer with d fixed wing aircrafts..He gets about 500k on monthly basis..He also revelled to me that rotery wing maintenance engineers earn more.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2017
Itulah:

That's like 0.4million Naira.
Ooh so a type rating allowance is about 180k??
Is that for each rating or regardless of how many ratings you have??
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2017
spandola:
Hello friend,A good friend of mine is an Aircraft maintenance Engineer with d fixed wing aircrafts..He gets about 500k on monthly basis..He also revelled to me that rotery wing maintenance engineers earn more.
He has a type rating?
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by Zeezlamega(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Jcob:
You mean mechanic?
Yeah
There called aircraft mechanic in some advanced countries

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by charlsecy(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2017
Billion2612:
You couldn't find it on the net........The question is ARE WE SPECIAL GOOGLE? grin
Yes we are special. It's humans who put information on the Internet. Maybe, they have not yet put such info in the Internet, so the OP has wisely decided to hear from the horse's mouth.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by leonard002(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2017
500k plus
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by ogzille(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Visit www.mysalaryscale.com for salaries in Nigeria.
Re: How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month by privilegejoshua: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
That question will be correctly answered at any International airport.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Without Legs Works As Driver (video) / Hard Working Policewoman 'Mama G' Promoted In Bayelsa State. Photos / Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.