Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Open Latter To Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Latter To Davido (683 Views)

Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Latter To Davido by ambee199: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2017
Dear Davido

Last night must have been another great moment for you just as it has been for your counter part Wizkid who won the international best act of the year. But i see haters trying to make you feel bad, I jumped off my bed this morning just to see that you have been crowned with another award yet again, Best African act of the year, you are indeed the best of your kind.

Scrolling through social media sites, i see what the fans of your counterpart has been saying to you, about how you refuse to upload your awards… they also said lot’s of hideous things just to make you feel bad, but the last time i checked, you’re not the type that feel bad over little things, as perhaps you’ve gotten used to the negative fans and all their foolish tantrums already…. If it’s easy they should go and win MTV Europa award and then win best African act of the year in the same year. Na wa oo!
You should never in any way be compared to wizkid because you are a man of your own style and attitude…. I wonder what all this wizkid fans want from you, they said you lack manners and that you brag a lot, I say you only flaunt your blessings. they say your voice sounds like that of a frog, I say you’re original. they say you buy songs and that you can not freestyle like wizkid, i say you understand the music business more than wizkid does, because it is better to buy a reasonable song, add some touches and make it unique then release to your audience, than to sing and freestyle about fantasies all the time while ass licking USA musicians. They will never cease to blab about you just to make you feel low self esteemed, but am sorry to say to them that low self esteem is never a part of you. And the last time i checked wizkid brags too in his various songs like, show the money, babanla, and lots more. History has shown in different occasion that Wizkid brags as much as you brag too..
Same reason why they say they hate you, i will say is the same reason why you also have lots of commited fans both home and abroad, you have lots of top achievement too, but lots of this haters wont talk about it, you won MTV best international act of the year, because wizkid won the best international act of the year at MOBO awards does not make him so special for me, You too have as many awards as wizkid has, after all some years back you came into the game and won BET awards even before wizkid dreamt of winning it.
I will say every artist have their own selling point, and yours is the OBO logo (Omo Baba Olowo), and i enjoy the way you fall some artist hand thinking they are the best. You are just the best, you are not just an artist you are also a good philanthropist with all your good wills and help you have rendered to the poor…I admire you a lot.
Lastly without you in the Nigeria music industry scene, Their will be no big star like Wizzy, you are his major challenge, never feel below him for nothing, he has done nothing at all compared to where i see you heading to with the speed of light, it is a free world so just do your thing as it pleases you more and remain original, more strength and awards plus achievement fall on you.
Your humble fan.

Anonymous:

Source: http://omysound.com/open-letter-davido/

2 Likes

Re: Open Latter To Davido by Munae(f): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Open Latter To Davido by mayweather145: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Forget obo na baddest.

1 Like

Re: Open Latter To Davido by Leakdaddy: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2017
Nice one..... All those yeye wizzy fans GATS see this.
This deserves Fp.
Cc lalasticlacla
Re: Open Latter To Davido by HeyCorleone(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Personally I feel;

If you like WizKid, enjoy his songs and shut up.
If Davido rocks your boat, listen to his songs and keep quiet.

Honestly I can't understand why poor Nigerians are always comparing these 2 young men who are doing great for themselves, their fans, Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Why can't we just enjoy them both? If you know you have nothing good to say about any of them, kindly STFU.. All these Wizkid fans shaming Davido by calling him Frog" and "frog voice", please what is your aim? How many of y'all have achieved a tenth of a tenth of a tenth of what he's achieved? Why all these unnecessary hate?

1 Like

Re: Open Latter To Davido by Leakdaddy: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
This post never make front page.?
Nawaooo Nl

(1) (Reply)

Sharpguy!see This Conversation Between A Guy And His G.friend Who Wants The Ring / Sex Is Stressful:ghanian Actress / Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.