Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) (953 Views)

Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number / Claims Of Asking Girls To Go Unclad On IG Can't Damage My Career - MC Galaxy / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) by zoho23(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-5H7_cvpXA6U/WiEYd1aYe6I/AAAAAAAECKU/x861mowlc6ESpC5-X2BK5o_X8WVz2lWjQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

A Nigerian lady on Twitter @DamilohunA, is encouraging ladies to shoot their shot with guys they like.She did it last year and is now celebrating the first year anniversary of her relationship. She wrote

'This time last year I asked this man to be my boyfriend and he said yes. Ladies don't be afraid to shoot your shot. It's our anniversary '

[img]https://4.bp..com/--z7mYiN25PA/WiEZJzs8n7I/AAAAAAAECKc/cyuQRtp4j_kGPnqRGo6qDBIrBzZsUIszwCLcBGAs/s640/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Hvugln0Nfuk/WiEZfJIF0cI/AAAAAAAECKk/Cjz3c7bM7_0K3ueVjh7lSK9F6_VKq3BbQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-shows-why-women-shouldnt.html

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) by greatnaija01: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2017
TIDES are changing..... soon LADIES will be KNEELING and giving the RINGS.... and men may be the ones PREGNANT..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) by mazimee(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2017
And she is a Nigerian, they are both Nigerians.

I want to see more of this
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2017
I am so happy for her, but that doesnt change the fact that if she messes up, she'll hear "after all, na you toast me".

There are women who do it and it works for them, some others have received rejection after it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2017
Good for you. I have other things to be chasing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) by Blizzy9ja: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Its normal
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) by Jackson042: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Most girls (if not all) believe that asking a guy out makes her look cheap & desperate...

For me, that's total BS... It doesn't matter who asks who out first, a cheap girl is always a cheap girl...

If you ask a guy out, the only way that he'll respect you in that relationship, is the way you coordinate & level yourself.. If you're more of a liability than an asset, then there's a problem...

For me, I fancy ladies who summon the courage to approach guys they like & start a conversation... It's not a must that you must ask him out there & then.. but make the first move...

Even though the guy turns you down, suck it up & move on... that's part of being a boss... two things are involved.. it's either his loss or yours... but that shouldn't stop you from approaching him... after all, we guys also get turned down by ladies... and we'll lock up & move ahead...

But most girls will stick to their "green light" bullshit... What if the guy is colour blind?

That's not the one that makes me mad self...

After giving the "green light"...they'll still be playing the "hard to get" game.. knowing fully well that they like the guy ooo... If the guy then fashi her & go for another girl, she'll start calling him a womanizer...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2017
cheesy good for you
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Rokia2:
Good for you. I have other things to be chasing.
what other things are you chasing, love your body shape and ass , imagine you cooking food for me in the kitchen as wife, I just grab the ass from behind, pull down the pant,snd throw in my rod like Moses divide the red sea......how I wish you could be my babe or just one night
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) by LaudateII: 1:32am On Dec 08, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
I am so happy for her, but that doesnt change the fact that if she messes up, she'll hear "after all, na you toast me".

There are women who do it and it works for them, some others have received rejection after it.

And there will always be that issue of trust. The guy will always feel she can make a move on any guy she sees or likes, if he is not there. I mean, she approached him for a relationship.... what stops her from doing the same thing to another guy, if there is a problem?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) by LuvU2: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2017
Enjoy ur relationship but keep ur advice, we re doing just fine ❤
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be Scared Of Asking Men Out (photos) by jesusdiedLOL(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

no man says that, stop lying

(1) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Jet Out Of America In Style-see Photos / Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Sexy Post-baby Body In A Croptop [photos] / See What Dbanj Was Caught Doing In A Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.