Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos (889 Views)

Relocating To Bahamas / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
Good people of this great forum, I am not a good writer, please pardon any mistake you see in my write up.
I am writing to seek help in relocating to Lagos while I intensify my search for a job since aptitude test, interview etc. are mostly conducted in Lagos. I am a fresh graduate still seeking employment opportunities, I am almost broke now due to travelling to and from Lagos every week to write aptitude test and that's why I need a place in Lagos where I can stay temporarily while I look for job, this will minimize the risk of traveling and also money because I am already broke, I have spent all my remaining alawee on feeding and transport to and from Lagos and no positive result yet. I can do menial job for the person that would like to take me in, I can wash car, clothes and iron it so as not to stay idle. I understand we are in Nigeria and you can't trust a stranger, but I am assuring you, I am a good guy and Legit, I can pm my number and links to my social media accounts to verify.
I know there are good people here that's why I brought my plight, many people have come here to seek for help and they got it, please I don't want mine to be an exception.... Please help!
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by TheHistorian(m): 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
I hope you find favour.

BTW,Employment opportunities abound in every section of the country.Please,let us all reduce this human congestion of Lagos.You are depriving we the indigenes of the scanty available resources.

And I am not a tribalist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
TheHistorian:
angry
I can't see what you posted!
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
I just need help please not views
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by generalbush(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
TheHistorian:
I hope you find favour.

BTW,Employment opportunities abound in every section of the country.Please,let us all reduce this human congestion of Lagos.You are depriving we the indigenes of the scanty available resources.

Fear fear...

Lol... Lagos is our own new York. We all must be here.
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by DLondonboiy: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
clandestine116:
I just need help please not views

Oga, don't look for job..Don't become anybody's slave..
Don't write any stupid aptitude text again...This is a useless country! So take your destiny in your hands.

Become a pastor, buy a laptop and run street, hustle on the streets of whereever you are...throw away your certificate...become a love-vendor, create something for yourself...make a name for yourself, become crazy...and the money would flow in.

Fucck being somebody's house boy, fucck jobs! Create jobs for people!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by DLondonboiy: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
TheHistorian:
I hope you find favour.

BTW,Employment opportunities abound in every section of the country.Please,let us all reduce this human congestion of Lagos You are depriving we the indigenes of the scanty available resources.

See your head..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by generalbush(m): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
clandestine116:

I can't see what you posted!

Don't come to Lag like that, no one would really accommodate you, unless you have a brother or family.

All you need to do is to change the address on your CV to a Lagos address, then you keep applying for jobs here. If you get a reasonable interview, then you can come down.

Or...

You find a friend in Ibadan or Ogun. That might be cheaper for you.

Lagos na war ooo

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Oga, don't look for job..Don't become anybody's slave..
Don't write any stupid aptitude text again...This is a useless country! So take your destiny in your hands.

Become a pastor, buy a laptop and run street, hustle on the streets of whereever you are...throw away your certificate...become a love-vendor, create something for yourself...make a name for yourself, become crazy...and the money would flow in.

Fucck being somebody's house boy, fucck jobs! Create jobs for people!!
thanks, I have a laptop already, how can I use it to run street..
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
generalbush:

Don't come to Lag like that, no one would really accommodate you, unless you have a brother or family.

All you need to do is to change the address on your CV to a Lagos address, then you keep applying for jobs here. If you get a reasonable interview, then you can come down.

Or...

You find a friend in Ibadan or Ogun. That might be cheaper for you.

Lagos na war ooo
Thanks, those I have can't really accommodate me for long because they are staying in one room apartment with their families, I reside in Ibadan presently but I am seeking for greener pastures in Lagos and to do that, I need to move my ass down, I really appreciate your contribution
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
TheHistorian:
I hope you find favour.

Amen to your prayers..... but you didn't end your statement well
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by DLondonboiy: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
clandestine116:

thanks, I have a laptop already, how can I use it to run street..

HK no dey your zone? So I go give you babe, still give you bed?
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by generalbush(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
clandestine116:

Thanks, those I have can't really accommodate me for long because they are staying in one room apartment with their families, I reside in Ibadan presently but I am seeking for greener pastures in Lagos and to do that, I need to move my ass down, I really appreciate your contribution

I think you should start applying from home. Coming to Lagos would not pay you much.

That was what I did before landing my first job in Lagos.
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
DLondonboiy:

what is HK sir? I don't really understand your statement sir....i have sent a pm sir
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
generalbush:

I think you should start applying from home. Coming to Lagos would not pay you much.

That was what I did before landing my first job in Lagos.
that's Wat I have been doing before I finish my NYSC, now I am broke and I know sooner or later there would be need to come to Lagos, no money, that's why I am seeking Hlp to move down, at least from there, I can see a petty job while still searching, I have tried all the schools here for employment, but sinx I don't have B.edu or NCE, I will be dropped after going through a lot of stress.. I am fed up
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by Phelixblaq(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
TheHistorian:
I hope you find favour.

idiot#
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
DLondonboiy:

bros I fit come your HK come hussle?
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kalashnikov102:

bros I fit come your HK come hussle?
what is HK bro?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: The First Ever Black Family To Visit The North Pole, They’re Nigerians / How Lucrative Is Business In Ghana?? / Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.