Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? (2846 Views)

And So I Finally Visit Enugu For APC Political Rally And Is Full Of Brown Roofs / Boko Haram Uses Special Roofs To Evade Air Bombardment —Army / Ibadan Land Of Brown Roofs; Glory Of The Grey Haired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by computerwiz2: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
I asked this question as an omoluabi to the ibos. We must not allow ibos take away our pride and the only evidence to show that we saw civilisation before them.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
The thing sef still dey surprise me. The fact sey them see am as insult sef dey baffle person. We get brown roofs So wetin?

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Xway(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
computerwiz2:
I asked this question as an omoluabi to the ibos.
It shows backwardness, laziness, illiteracy.
In this Morden time ,there is massive production of modern zinc or roof top that will aid and beautify ur environment.
It's not because the inhabitants of such deprolable house don't like new things it's is because brown roof aid them through out there operation of harvesting human skull.
In south east such roof have been remove since replace with good and admirable roof tops.

I love the hospitality nature of my igbo people.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
I have seen magazines with African prints that feature the brown roofs of Abéòkúta as background and the thing was beautiful.
Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by computerwiz2: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Xway:
In this Morden there is production of modern zinc or roof top that will aid and beautiful ur environment.
It's not because the inhabitants of such deprolable house don't like new things it's is because brown roof aid them through out there operation of harvesting human skull.
In south east such roof have been remove since replace with good and admirable roof tops.

How many yorubas are in your region and how many ibos are in yoruba region?

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Xway:
In this Morden time ,there is massive production of modern zinc or roof top that will aid and beautify ur environment.

Baba wetin u dey yarn? Shey brown and hospitality get connection ni. As small as Sagamu be, the town get brown roofs but i can maneuver pictures by taking pix in GRA with new roofs and inner Atoyo and muslim.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by dejavume: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
those brown roof are x10 stronger than the news one.
why will someone change a roof that is x10 far better,durable,stronger,anti-weather coz of modernization
my grandpa stairs was made of wood,that was before more dad was born,till now that stair strong pass anything.likewise the roof.i have never witness changing or leaking of the roof.
Brown roof get levels cha
Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by feelgoodInc: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
bb
Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by feelgoodInc: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
[b]"The well known Yoruba cug
Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Kokolet11: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
computerwiz2:
I asked this question as an omoluabi to the ibos. We must not allow ibos take away our pride and the only evidence to show that we saw civilisation before them.
grin
computerwiz2:
Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Kokolet11: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
computerwiz2:

igbos are not in yrrouba but lagos and if you want to know lagos is no man's land

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Kokolet11: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Chino I see you
Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by oodualover: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kokolet11:
igbos are not in yrrouba but lagos and if you want to know lagos is no man's land
Actually, ibos are everywhere in Yorubaland

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Kokolet11: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
oodualover:
Actually, ibos are only in lagos not Yorubaland
Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by LasGidiOwner: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
Where you see me? So I no go view thread in peace again? Abeg leave me. cheesy

Kokolet11:
Chino I see you
Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Kokolet11: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

leave you ke?I'm not holding you infact come to no man's land and beat me.
Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by oodualover: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=Kokolet11 post=62883527][/quote]
You can deny all you want but the fact still stands. Ibos are in every Yorubaland.
Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by OreMI22: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
computerwiz2:

Stop deluding yourself. You know it isn't just about the "rusted roofs"

The place is a huge slum being hidden and labelled "Biggest city in Africa" grin grin grin grin grin grin
We knew it's not a city but an eyesore, lack of toilets and sanitation facilities etc, but kept quiet not to ruffle any feathers

Ibadan is the same exact Nigerian version of Kibera. Even Kibera is better planned and less a slum than Ibadan.

Yet, it is the place that insults other parts of the country as villages. So people exposed it for what it truly is.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Eggheader101: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

. you started this madness way back in 2011, you and Buddhamonk
Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by hornyofife: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by loveth360(f): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
I also have this question.

Is skull mining a legal business?

17 Likes

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by ValUlasi: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
OreMI22:

Stop deluding yourself. You know it isn't just about the "rusted roofs"

The place is a huge slum being hidden and labelled "Biggest city in Africa" grin grin grin grin grin grin
We knew it's not a city but an eyesore, lack of toilets and sanitation facilities etc, but kept quiet not to ruffle any feathers

Ibadan is the same exact Nigerian version of Kibera. Even Kibera is better planned and less a slum than Ibadan.

Yet, it is the place that insults other parts of the country as villages. So people exposed it for what it truly is.

.I wonder why someone should be celebrating this in the 21st century.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by raker300: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Why are the mods here hiding my comments about Afonjas and their red roofs?

So you guys are offended by the red roofs?

Chai!!!

I thought it was your heritage?

Shameless bunch

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Ikengawo: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
computerwiz2:

Lie

Ibadan
War camp 1829
Ibadan District Council 1961

Onitsha
Founded 1550
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS762US762&ei=TnIhWt2vFOjQjwTQ4rDIBw&q=onitsha+founded&oq=onitsha+founded&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1515.4026.0.4121.19.15.2.2.2.0.150.1231.14j1.15.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.17.1103...0j46j0i67k1j0i131k1j0i131i46k1j46i131k1j0i46k1j0i10i46k1j46i10k1j0i10k1j0i22i30k1j0i8i13i30k1.0.80T3Vj_6M68

Because of Awolowo free education you think zinc is an ancient african technology

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Sirjamo: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
oodualover:

You can deny all you want but the fact still stands. Ibos are in every Yorubaland.
You will find flat heads in the remotest village even in north east were boko haram rain supreme. South west is like London to them. They can run to anywhere to escape the witches and wizards

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
this op is not ashamed to celebrate mediocrity, what a show of shame..so backwardness is a thing to be celebrated..

chai,,dem don mine this one skull oo cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Ikengawo: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
There's nothing mediocre about Biafraland.
Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
I write this thread with contrition as i am guilty of what i seek to dissuade others from doing. Following a spate of scathing attacks on the yoruba Nation by igbo youths online, i think it is time to throw in the towel and beat a tactical retreat. The needless d!ck measuring which saw youths of both tribes posting pictures of infrastructural development wherein the igbos were admirably able to put up a good show has brought to the fore the futility in arguing with the igbos over anything politics or development. Moreso, i find arguments with igbos on the vexed issue of Lagos as an anathema which should henceforth be desisted from. I propose a mechanism whereby the Yorubas would adopt the Modus Operandi of the Hausa - Fulani which has seen them refrain from the vitriolic and hate filled rhetoric that characterizes e-wars which we Southerners so much relish. Yoruba Youths should endeavor to unite and forge common goals which would see to the protection of Yoruba Interests in Nigeria. If we switch off internet wars with the igbos over Lagos, we would leave our igbo enemies confused as to our plans thereby ensuring victory in the long run.

It is apposite that i state at this juncture that the Igbos can never be defeated in Internet war because they are propelled by a deep sense of grief and hate for the Yoruba over their loss of the civil war and their displacement from the table where decisions are being taken in Nigeria. For the igbos, the e-wars are real and they take it more seriously. We yorubas take the whole thing with levity. We are naive of the deep seated animosity with which we are being faced with by our igbo neighbours hence, we are always bound to lose any internet war. It is therefore time to completely black out of internet wars with any igbo person on the politics of Nigeria. We are not built with the hate of the average igbo and we should always have that at the back of our minds when we waste valuable man hours arguing with an average igbo who has a force propelling him/her. My proposition inevitably means we would/should concede defeat when we sense that the igbos want to instigate an e-war in every thread. We must also agree that they are the richest tribe in Nigeria. We must in essence avoid them like a plague online while we strategise and internalise whatever our true feelings are about whatever lies being peddled by the Igbo. All omoluabi are urged to please adopt this recommendation as we cannot to waste our time engaging with a people that cannot be placated. Glorious yoruba youths must turn to hardwork and perseverance to protect further the interest of the race in Nigeria. Victories in needless internet wars count for nothing in real life. We as yorubas know who we are and what we are capable of as a people in Nigeria. We must not give in to the impulses of insecurity which demands that we win internet wars with the Igbos.

LET US ACCEPT THAT THE IGBOS HAVE WON THE WAR SO WE MAY HAVE PEACE ON OUR DIGITAL SPACE. ENOUGH OF THE BACK AND FORTH WITH THE IGBOS.

Oodua a gbewa ooooo. Ase!

Selah.

NB: Kindly ignore any comment that seeks to forment tribal e-war

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
It is time to accept defeat for the sake of peace. All yorubas should kindly desist from engaging igbos in e-wars, it is needless please. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
computerwiz2:

Igbos do not only travel to SW.
There are more igbos in the north than in SW.
Igbos travel to every single country in the world.
Igbos in SW didn't go there to beg.
They went there to do business and they are bleeping successful @ it.

Yorubas don't come to the east and this doesn't mean SW is better than SE. Competition here business wise has always been very high, Thus most yorubas can't survive here.

Yorubas are not known to be travellers, They don't even leave SW. During my NYSC days, I noticed that a very huge chunk of yorubas have never travelled outside the SW and yet yorubas try to make comments bout places they have never seen before. I know a private sec school principal in Okitipupa who came to Neni Anambra state for a burial with his youth corpers, He said that this is the first time he visited SE, he's was over 50 years back then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? by Lot13(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kokolet11:
IBO's litter every city in Yorubaland from Lagos to Ekiti.The attempt to tag Lagos as "No man's land"is just exposing the depths of Ibo's stupidity which I don't' think should bother any Yorubaman.Every topic on Nairaland are viewed by our leaders and steps are on to address these issues.Kokolet, l repeat,Ibos litter everywhere in the SW and most are into illegitimate businesses..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail / Osun 2018: Premium Times Unofficial Digits You Can Study Carefully. / Who Know The Total Population Igbo Living Southwest And North Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.