Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) (57122 Views)

Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pray Jesus is not a black when he returns

yanshDoctor:
Nigeria and Africa is a failed project. hate to be a black man.
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by Icon79(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by Adeevah(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
yanshDoctor:

OK
Start using cream ASAP
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by BiadeFolar(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
yanshDoctor:
Take heart or take a leave.
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by tonexyx(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
We should all condemn this in its entirety nobody have d right to sell anybody, anybody that condones this is evil and inhumane .... Enjoy BBQ feast food fun cruise boat and yacht.. Enjoy fun at its best... Visit www.lasgidicruise.com for more info... Make this year an unforgettable experience
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by juman(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hmmmmm.

nigeria, former giant of africa.
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by juman(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
One nigeria is the beginning and the end of this country's problem.
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by gr8tone: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
yanshDoctor:
Aiyaaaa! Sorry! Go do bleaching or surgery.
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by Ishilove: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
The Libyan Embassy actually wrote this? Don't they have a proofreader?
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by Noccerino(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alariiwo:
I think what we need here is awareness.. especially the Ibos who flee their homes with the expectations of a better life in foreign lands.

Truth is.. you'll always be a second class citizen if not third class sef to the aborigines in whichever land you migrate to no matter how much you have and the money you make there.

Yorubas will say.. 'ajo o le da bi ile'
Migrating upandan is just like a journey, it will never be like home.
Is this all u can come up with?
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by solowayne: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
The way you treat yourself, thats the way you will be treated by others. A person who can agree to be packed like sardine in a balloon boat to get across the most riskiest sea(full of sharks) to Europe, is as good as death or has no value for his or her own life hence the reason why the Libyans treat and sell the African migrants as slaves.

Last year one migrant who was rescued in the Mediterranean sea by the Italian coast guards, was interviewed by CNN about why he decided to embark on that deadly journey and the desperate migrant said " I HAD MADE UP MY MIND THAT EITHER I ENTER EUROPE OR I DIE. So the Libyans view the migrants as hopeless people who wish to commit suicide in a profitable way i.e. by attempting to travel to Europe via the Mediterranean sea. Thats why they treat the migrants like sub-humans. READ THE COMPLETE POST AT www.solowayne.com
http://www.solowayne.com/2017/11/desperate-african-migrants-are-being.html
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by laliga01: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alariiwo:
I think what we need here is awareness.. especially the Ibos who flee their homes with the expectations of a better life in foreign lands.

Truth is.. you'll always be a second class citizen if not third class sef to the aborigines in whichever land you migrate to no matter how much you have and the money you make there.

Yorubas will say.. 'ajo o le da bi ile'
Migrating upandan is just like a journey, it will never be like home.

Who told you are a first class citizen in nigeria?
A Nigeria where workers are locked in a production factory over night while master go home with the key.
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by Yyeske(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
I don't know why anybody should be bothered about these illegals being sold as slaves, they knew what would happen to them through the desert and they knew what to get in Libya when they get there and was was it the Nigerian government that sent them there? At least they were not abducted from Nigeria or any other country and taken to Libya to be sold as slaves. They paid and went there themselves.
Final solution is that any Nigerian repatriated from Libya should spend at least six months in prison so as to discourage others from trying that nonsense
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
Slave trade in this 21st century...its well

You're cute.

1 Like

Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

You're cute.
Thanks
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by vioment: 2:49am On Dec 02, 2017
Libyan people please take your apology and go share it with your middle east brothers in your real continent. We are not brothers and we are competing, so this una brain washing dun do, stop the insults to our intelligence. We are not friends either, so keep doing more killings and slavery of real Africans and please video the evidence; The real Africans need them.
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
asdfjklhaha:

Thanks

Do you mind if I send a PM?
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

Do you mind if I send a PM?
I can't read them. I've seen so many and it keeps saying xyz wants to send you a message. Even if you send I wouldn't be able to view it.

1 Like

Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by tk4rd: 1:45am On Dec 03, 2017
seunmsg:

Do you guys have any evidence of Nigerians selling Nigerians to Libyans?

The slaves being traded are migrants who are trying to get to Europe through the Mediterranean sea and not people who got raided and sold to slavery in anyway. They are folks who voluntarily and on their own accord decided to take the very dangerous route to Europe through Libya.
Who do we blame here really.?
1. The faulty African governments who forced the citizens to willingly decide and make up their minds to leave Africa by any means possible.
2. The frustrated Africans who want to leave Africa by all means.
3. The traffickers who saw their desperation, and accepted to take them across the deserts and the lands and the seas,, and then, sell them off to these hot-blooded slave-keepers, whom these traffickers call agents.
4. The slave-keepers who do their business of selling these frustrated persons to persons from "abroad" (But the slaves, or better put - illegal emigrants, do not care, so far they left Africa. They don't even know that money continued to change hands at each point someone new started helping them in their hustle to leave Africa.. All they cared for was to migrate)
5. The white men who buy off these slaves and use them to do forced labour, or some black proprietors abroad who buy off the ladies among them and use them for prostitution
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by delishpot: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
ooshinibos:
Black Arabs you are a disgrace , you have never liked us but we love you but broke our hearts ..and see how you have treated us worse than the slave matters ..May God repay you and the blood you spill speak out to you . shame on you Libyans , shame on you forever
Ngeneukwenu will always defend the Arab slave traders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) / Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.