Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Are Village People Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Village People Real? (453 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Photo Of T. B Joshua Carrying Rice To Be Shared To His Village People In Akoko / Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Village People Real? by molybdenum0012: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hello guys, Well let me go straight to the point.. I have been hearing a lot about the activities of the wicked people in the spiritual realm popular called "village people" here.

Now, my brother confided in me few days ago about a revelation he got from a prophet whom he never knew before. He met the man on his way back home.. And the man started saying everything that has happened in his life. But the most shocking revelation is when the prophet told him he could have become much more successful if not for the dent that was placed on him when he was still a kid. He further revealed that the dent was placed by his mom's sister because of envy. That she ( his mother's sister) had already seen that he would be successful in life much more than her own children.

Now, the prophet prescribed some gifts ( in form of money and other stuff) to be delivered to the woman. If the woman refuses to accept it, she may die or experience long illness. The prophet emphasized that once this is done, then the storm is over.

Now, my brother is so scared to the bone to do this.. I don't even know what tell him on this.. I only watch this kinda stuff on Nollywood movie

Please you advice
Re: Are Village People Real? by shigo20(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nairaland may be using the just for fun but in reality village people are real. So far it's the woman he is giving the gift to no problem, he should just pray before going
Re: Are Village People Real? by delishpot: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
molybdenum0012:
Hello guys, Well let me go straight to the point.. I have been hearing a lot about the activities of the wicked people in the spiritual realm popular called "village people" here.

Now, my brother confided in me few days ago about a revelation he got from a prophet whom he never knew before. He met the man on his way back home.. And the man started saying everything that has happened in his life. But the most shocking revelation is when the prophet told him he could have become much more successful if not for the dent that was placed on him when he was still a kid. He further revealed that the dent was placed by his mom's sister because of envy. That she ( his mother's sister) had already seen that he would be successful in life much more than her own children.

Now, the prophet prescribed some gifts ( in form of money and other stuff) to be delivered to the woman. If the woman refuses to accept it, she may die or experience long illness. The prophet emphasized that once this is done, then the storm is over.

Now, my brother is so scared to the bone to do this.. I don't even know what tell him on this.. I only watch this kinda stuff on Nollywood movie

Please you advice

OP dont be scared. The prophet wants you to dash the woman stuff.
Re: Are Village People Real? by molybdenum0012: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
delishpot:

OP dont be scared. The prophet wants you to dash the woman food.

lol...It sounds nice
Re: Are Village People Real? by feelgoodInc: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
OP if you start making some "returns" to your village people then they won't become real anymore but a fantasy.
Re: Are Village People Real? by molybdenum0012: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
feelgoodInc:
OP if you start making some "returns" to your village people then they won't become real anymore but a fantasy.

hmmm..
Re: Are Village People Real? by geoworldedu: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Village people are real and innocent. They are our grandparents or parents as the case may be. May Amadioha continue to protect our grandparents, iseeeeee!!!
Re: Are Village People Real? by romme2u: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
before nko!!!

people no live for village again?
Re: Are Village People Real? by GoodMuyis(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 21/12/2017) Ashamed Of Your Faith? / The Story Of Jesus / Meet Bishop Chris Bennett, The Wonderful Man Of God Coming To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.