Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Need For Publicity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need For Publicity (354 Views)

Free Financial Publicity For Investors Only / Pay Attention To Your Publicity Materials / Why Smes Must Outsource Their Publicity To Minimize Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need For Publicity by Sochimaobim(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hello friends, I need suggestions on the best way to attract the right people to my boutique.
The boutique is in Portharcourt, and has stayed for roughly 8months now. The biggest challenge I have is getting the right persons to know about the shop. I am emphasizing 'right persons' because what I sell has some uniqueness in them, and so may not be easily affordable to any guy out there. Most correct guys that visit for the first time always have a look of surprise in them. That look of 'I ve been looking for where to be getting stuffs like this'.
I have tried several types of advertising ranging from social media to radio stations, yet I don't seem to get required result.
So please if u have an advice on a good way to draw the type of ppl I want to the place, then just lemme know.
NB: The boutique is mostly focused on funky wears.
08065845577. Or Emavboutique@gmail.com.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms / Huge Discount On Web Design This December (get In Here) / FCMB Managers Drags To Court For Stealing N48.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.