Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Politics,must Read For Everyone. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics,must Read For Everyone. (619 Views)

New Face Of Nigerian Politics: Must Read!! / Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities / The Face Of Politics Must Change - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics,must Read For Everyone. by agbaske5: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2010
Hey guys, i need your assistance,how do i go about bin a politician, i need inspiration.thank u 4 ur inspiration.,u can buzz me on agbaske5@yahoo.com
Re: Politics,must Read For Everyone. by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2010
Guys, I think this is an opportunity to groom this politician -to- be so that if he ends up being a governor or pres, he wouldnt mess up.
Re: Politics,must Read For Everyone. by slap1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2010
agbaske5:

Hey guys, i need your assistance,how do i go about bin a politician, i need inspiration.thank u 4 your inspiration.,u can buzz me on agbaske5@yahoo.com
RIP, gone too soon.
Re: Politics,must Read For Everyone. by RichyBlacK(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2010
To be a politician in a lawless society or in a sane society? The requirements are very different.

In one, knowing how to organize thugs to kill your opponents is a highly valuable skill; you do not need to know how to read and/or write; knowing how to give talks that make sense may be a gross disadvantage; understanding and interpreting data may be dangerous to your health; seeking the truth may even get you killed. You raise funds by just stealing from the national treasury or borrowing from a wealthy friend who had an earlier opportunity to steal from the treasury and repaying him/her back after getting in office and having access to billions of naira to embezzle.

While in the other, knowing how to give good speeches ingrained with ideas and having a coherent agenda is important. Knowing how to raise funds legitimately is key. Being able to read and write bills, sell ideas and work with the opposition (instead of murdering them) is a plus.
Re: Politics,must Read For Everyone. by ElRazur: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2010
Don't see Nigeria as a "national cake"

Be true to your words

Interest yourself in Politics in the third world - Look around and learn from other nations.

Learn to be tactical.

Learn to think outside the box.

Lead by example and be a good follower.

You want more? E go cost you. wink

cheesy
Re: Politics,must Read For Everyone. by agbaske5: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2010
Thank u all guys,i do appreciate ur effort,bugt u can do beta.

(1) (Reply)

Ministers Lobby For Juicy Portfolios. / In Nigeria, No Peace From Police Officers / Enough Of Kosovo's Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.