Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design (1738 Views)

Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. / Why Professional Logo Design Does Not Cost N2,000 / For Ur Professional Logo,t-shirt,card,banners Etc @ Affordable Price Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design by NaijaGoDigital: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
It is the End of the year again - the best time to give away freebies to prospective and existing clients.

We are giving away free logo design or re-design to 4 lucky businesses in Nigeria. No catch - It is 100% FREE!

How to enter:
Enter your business name or website URL to signify interest, and at the end of the day, we will choose one lucky business at random. We will repeat this same process for the next four days.

We will announce our winner of the day on this thread and advise on how to contact us to claim the giveaway.

For each logo design, we will provide:
- 2 logo design samples based on your brief
- 1 revision of your preferred logo from the two samples provided
- All file formats provided to you
- You own full copyright of the final logo design

What we ask for:
- Be responsive to filling out your logo design briefs and any revision request
- Provide a sincere review of our free service on NaijaGoDigital MarketPlace, Facebook page, and Google My Business listing
- We will post your logo design samples on this thread and use the final logo design as a portfolio on our blog
- We will publish a post on all four winners on our blog afterwards

We look forward to working with the winners!

Goodluck!
Re: DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design by Neziet: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
The name of the company is Amebo Business.
Its duly registered in business promotion and communication. I will be glad to get a response from you
Preferred colours are blue, orange and magenta. I will love to see an artistic impression of what happened in Noah's Ark

"And the dove came back to him in the evening, and behold, in her mouth was a freshly plucked olive leaf".
Re: DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design by hilola(f): 4:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Name of business is iyaherbs.. natural health, remedies n fitness
Re: DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design by tokunbobo(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Company name is "Favourade" or "Favour Ade". Please the logo should depicts God's favour. Preferred colour is blue, orange or grey or even combination of 2 or 3 of these colours. Thanks.
Re: DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design by NaijaGoDigital: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
1 out of 4 Free Logo Design

Valid Entries:
Moos group
Spartak group
Haute Couture Fashion House
Duraloan services
Rhino construction

.. And the Winner is: DUROLOAN SERVICES

Please contact us here to claim your FREE Logo Design.

Entries for 2 out of 4 Free Logo Design:
Iyaherbs
Favourade
... Keep them coming!
Re: DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design by ehmasjet(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Jetspire Resources
An organization with intended subsidiaries in :
Online information marketing.
Internet business
Human resources
Personal effectiveness consultancy

My colours should be selected from

Gold/yelow and blue/purple

1 Like

Re: DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design by PaUkwuoma22(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
NaijaGoDigital:

Valid Entries:
Moos group
Spartak group
Duraloan services
Rhino construction

.. And the Winner is: DUROLOAN SERVICES

Iyaherbs
Favourade
... Keep them coming!

Name of Company - A+Credit and Thrift
We render financial services (Loans, Business Advisory and Thrift Collection) to SMEs
Re: DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design by NaijaGoDigital: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2017

Iyaherbs
Favourade
Amebo Business
Jetspire Resources
A+Credit and Thrift

... Keep them coming!
Re: DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design by elkharpone: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hi, please the company name is agronob it's an agricultural based website
colors: #4caf50 and any other color that goes with it.
Thanks in advance
Re: DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design by Mayfrank(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2017
Nerdslot Inc.
Nerdslot.org
Re: DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design by afeezzezo: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
NaijaGoDigital:

Iyaherbs
Favourade
Amebo Business
Jetspire Resources
A+Credit and Thrift

... Keep them coming!

boss good day. will be glad if you can create for me too. thanks
the name of My page is "YORUBACUTIES" Proudly OMO Yoruba is the motto. i will be glad if you can help me with the logo, thanks boss.
Re: DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design by NaijaGoDigital: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2017

Valid Entries:
Moos group
Spartak group
Duraloan services
Rhino construction

.. And the New Winner 1 is: HAUTE COUTURE FASHION HOUSE

Iyaherbs
Favourade
Amebo Business
Jetspire Resources
A+Credit and Thrift

.. And the Winner 2 is: IYAHERBS

Entries for 3 out of 4 Free Logo Design:
Agronob
Nerdslot Inc.
YORUBACUTIES
TalkLove Africa Foundation (NGO)

.. And the Winner 3 is: YORUBACUTIES

The Fourth Winner has been chosen from a pool of all none-winners:

.. And the Winner 4 is: A+Credit and Thrift

Thanks to all who participated in our FREE logo design giveaway. If you were not a winner this time, and you are still keen on designing a logo for your business, do no hesitate to contact us. Massive discounts awaits you - just quote "Nairaland-Giveaway" to claim discount.

Best wishes!
Re: DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design by MrBlazy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hello...
The name of my blog is www dot Johnagbo dot com.

The tagline is MLM and internet marketing blog

My colours are red, black and white but you can use your discretion.

Thanks as I await the logo.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Closer? / Help!! Photoshop Or Animations? / If You Can Imagine It We'll Create It For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.