Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Trip To Sweden And Poland - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Sweden And Poland (10158 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / How To Move To Sweden And Become A Swedish Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by hahn(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
dunk2011:

Hahaha.. well I think my experience with woman is that always make it known to them earlier that you are not interested in relationship ..just friends ..but they fit no let you chop that goodie anymore lol

Congrats. You made it out of this hell hole

Don't come back o wink

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by georgesegun87: 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kindly tell us how you apply for the admission,how much do u pay before sending you admission letter and the last how do u get you visa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by Unlimited22: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
hahn:

Congrats. You made it out of this hell hole

Don't come back o wink
I swear down.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by dunk2011: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2017
Everest1989:
Please,You should tell us your tuition fee.

See me see wahala..guy u be efcc

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by dunk2011: 2:17am On Dec 06, 2017
Update
So Poland is going great..had the pleasure yesterday to visit the death camp in Poland ..it was an eye opening experience...just imagine about more than 12 million ppl we're killed by the German Nazi..

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by dunk2011: 2:21am On Dec 06, 2017
Those empty cans were they chemicals used to gas them in the gas Chambers and had their bodies burnt .

2nd dishes of everyone that were killed
Shoes of the dead ..burnt alive ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by mike070: 4:39am On Dec 06, 2017
georgesegun87:
Kindly tell us how you apply for the admission,how much do u pay before sending you admission letter and the last how do u get you visa

Pls do d needful @ o.p
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by dunk2011: 2:46am On Dec 16, 2017
So far am back in Sweden ..ready to start my program ..it's quite expensive here in Sweden . Education is free for EU citizens ..
But alot of scholarship available for foreigners and if you lucky to find you a nice swedish lady ..then you safe
But make sure your D is on point lol...or else she go give you red card ..

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by slimbullet: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Following .............
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by LGDON: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2017
dunk2011:
Sorry guys for been late with my posting ..
Well here is my story and I will be updating with pictures and information as I travel
DAY 1
Currently arrived Sweden through Frankfurt..had to go through immigration to get cleared to enter the boarding area for sweden
The Frankfurt airport was not that bad compared to other airports
Arrived at arlanda airport had to take a train to Central station to meet up with a friend
We met up and had some conversation decieved to have some drinks
O boy it was expensive for just 2 cups of beer for $15

I know this place...
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by Mwelch: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Bro thanks for all the info so far about Sweden and your trips to Poland , please with a tourist visa to Sweden, is there any way I can get permit and work there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by georgesegun87: 1:15am On Jan 06, 2018
Please kindly give me ur email.... Kindly tell us how you apply for the admission,how much do u pay before sending you admission letter and the last how do u get you visa .thanks

quote author=dunk2011 post=63322803]So far am back in Sweden ..ready to start my program ..it's quite expensive here in Sweden . Education is free for EU citizens ..
But alot of scholarship available for foreigners and if you lucky to find you a nice swedish lady ..then you safe
But make sure your D is on point lol...or else she go give you red card ..[/quote]
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by Lhimeet(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
dunk2011:
So far am back in Sweden ..ready to start my program ..it's quite expensive here in Sweden . Education is free for EU citizens ..
But make sure your D is on point lol...or else she go give you red card ..
HELLO OP,Trust you're having a good time over there. ..Okay,I have something to ask ..
I filed in for a conference visit to Sweden and I got a reply yesterday telling me to send my passport number, if I send it does that guarantee an invitation letter from Sweden?

CC : Justwise
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by Nwogbe: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2018
I wanna apply for a tourist visa with the intention to travel during easter break period (from 25th of march to 1st of april) hope it won't be to early submitting ma application by 1st week of February. Someone should advice pls
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by DisGuy: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lhimeet:

HELLO OP,Trust you're having a good time over there. ..Okay,I have something to ask ..
I filed in for a conference visit to Sweden and I got a reply yesterday telling me to send my passport number, if I send it those that guarantee a invitation letter from Sweden?

CC : Justwise

You don't want to wait for the Embassy's response?
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by DisGuy: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nwogbe:
I wanna apply for a tourist visa with the intention to travel during easter break period (from 25th of march to 1st of april) hope it won't be to early submitting ma application by 1st week of February. Someone should advice pls

1st week of February sounds reasonable for travel in April
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by Nwogbe: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
DisGuy:

1st week of February sounds reasonable for travel in April
Ok, tanx. .. More comments will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by IstandWitBuhari: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2018
dunk2011:

Sorry my brother ..it's not easy dealing with females ..so not been a great experience so far for me ..so yes am currently in Poland for vacation ..

Bro, are they scholarships available for PhD candidates in Sweden?
if yes, how can one find them?

I have been searching google for them but no success so far, please help me.
Thanks
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by dunk2011: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2018
boja28:
some Swedish ladies I met in Copenhagen

This ones no even fine lol...come make i show u nice tall beautiful swedish ladies ..
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by dunk2011: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2018
IstandWitBuhari:

Bro, are they scholarships available for PhD candidates in Sweden?
if yes, how can one find them?

I have been searching google for them but no success so far, please help me.
Thanks

They are scholarships available but u need to be in the school with a high gpa...am currently recieving 80%

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by adesbaba: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pls dunk

What's tuition fee like in Sweden and can you work n support
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by Hmani: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
What are the tuitions like?
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by IstandWitBuhari: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
dunk2011:

They are scholarships available but u need to be in the school with a high gpa...am currently recieving 80%

I. have a Masters degree in Engineering with a 4.58/5.0 cgpa. Please can give me tips on to apply for PhD scholarships in Sweden. Thanks
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by dunk2011: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
IstandWitBuhari:

I. have a Masters degree in Engineering with a 4.58/5.0 cgpa. Please can give me tips on to apply for PhD scholarships in Sweden. Thanks

My friend all the informations you need is online.
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by dunk2011: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
adesbaba:
Pls dunk

What's tuition fee like in Sweden and can you work n support

Well its free for eu student ..not bad depend on the school.. but they have scholarship u can apply for ..
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by luckymitin: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
ferhyntorlah:
Dear Dunk2011,

Thanks for posting pictures on Poland. I've heard nice things about Poland - like you said earlier, cost of living is very cheap. I also heard it's very neat, neater than the UK but the only expensive thing to have there is land.

Land is very expensive to buy in Poland; that's why some Polish citizens come to the UK to gather enough money to buy land as the British Pounds is strong than the Polish Złoty.

Once they have made enough money that can get them the land of their choice, they move back to Poland.
Brother Ukraine? My friend is there.... He said is not that easy too in Ukraine bcus of they don't speak English bro
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by luckymitin: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
wunmi590:
We are waiting
Brother... Am happy for you. How can you help me? I love Sweden so much ....
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by wunmi590(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
luckymitin:
Brother... Am happy for you. How can you help me? I love Sweden so much ....

are you referring to me?
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by Ajebutteroteh(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
congrats bro will also like to visit Sweden one day by God's grace.
Re: My Trip To Sweden And Poland by Xeeex: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
� h

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports / Why Nairobi May Be Better Than Abuja Or Jo'burg / Visa Application Centres In Abuja, Lagos Remain Open – Canadian High Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.