Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw (39504 Views)

Davido Reveals How Much FIFA Paid Him For The World Cup Draw Performance / 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw To Be Held On 1 December 2017 (see Full Details) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by Colybaly: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by sajb(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lucifer1419:
Who is nigeria playing in the world cup pls,
Argentina, Iceland and Croatia

Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by kumakunta: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Iceland will top that group ..
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by elyte89: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
C as d guy b like okada riders wey dey ply cele express to isolo grin
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
BUT WHAT IS HE DOING WITH AND HEADGEAR angry
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by bigiyaro(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
eleojo23:
Abeg that is not the important thing now.

I am trying to calculate how many points Nigeria will need to get out of group stage especially now that Argentina is coming with revenge in mind.
nor worri we go beat dem wit ov 2.5
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by bedspread: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
eleojo23:

I am trying to calculate how many points Nigeria will need to get out of group stage especially now that Argentina is coming with revenge in mind.
grin grin grin grin Bro u Hit it der....
GBOSA GBOSA GBOSA FOR U ABEG
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by OJONUBAPETER(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
eleojo23:

fear not they are not strong and beside foothball is a game of love it dont matta either you win or lose lol
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bring Croatia first, Iceland second then we can determine what to do with Argentina
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
eleojo23:

lolz, no shaking at all.
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by omochelsea004(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
eleojo23:

to beat Croatia no be beans ohhhhhh

Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by IbnHussein(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
At all at all na Im bad pass

At least we av won something
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by ifeanyi83(m): 2:23am On Dec 02, 2017
One of Nigeria's finest sports journalists
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by sholajigga(m): 5:47am On Dec 02, 2017
If u thoroughly read this post;

You will understand and give a deep thought into this matter, you will have no option than to agree that the issue is similar to what might have happened or occurred or even a resemblance of something that will definitely elude a mere human prowess and finally come to the conclusion that I have nothing to say.
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by sholajigga(m): 5:48am On Dec 02, 2017
If u thoroughly read this post;

You will understand and give a deep thought into this matter, you will have no option than to agree that the issue is similar to what might have happened or occurred or even a resemblance of something that will definitely elude a mere human prowess and finally come to the conclusion that I have nothing to say.
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by FrancesJMorr: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2017
Nawa oo, this nairaland people are very wicked o, I ask a simple question with pls, all of una just dey jump my question dey type another thing, what is wrong with people self.
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by dbabba: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Lucifer1419:
Who is nigeria playing in the world cup pls,
Sri Lanka, Eritrea, Palestine. . .I think!
Re: Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw by ShellyOCushm: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2017
expecting congratulatory messages from GEJ, ATIKULATE19, Jubril..pardon me PMB and the rest

Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe / Saka And Other Stars That Could Have Played For Nigeria And Ivory Coast / Burial Photos Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By Soldiers