Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

*help On My Mtn Modem Error* - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / *help On My Mtn Modem Error* (1310 Views)

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / Nairalanders ,why Do I Configure My Mtn Modem For Free Browsing? Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*help On My Mtn Modem Error* by tobs(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2010
the probs started wen i wa browsing, my connection stopped, made a sound wend u disconnect a USB flash from a pc, and connected back again, then i felt i shld uninstall the MTN software and reinstall it, i uninstalled it then wen trying to install bk, e gave error, this is the snap shot bellow, pls someone that has a solution to thats shld helpout, cry cry cry cry

Re: *help On My Mtn Modem Error* by DualCore1: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2010
Uninstall again and delete the mtn fastlink installation directory in C:\Program Files.
Then start the installation again.
Re: *help On My Mtn Modem Error* by lynxnoon(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2010
and remeber to remove the modem from the usb port when uninstalling oh. . . .
Re: *help On My Mtn Modem Error* by tobs(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2010
i fink the issue is from the MTN FASTLINK SOFTWARE inside the usb, pls check the screen shot well, i fink the data.cab don corrupt, maybe i will just take it down to MTN office cry cry cry cry cry
Re: *help On My Mtn Modem Error* by N9528GB: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
tobs:

i fink the issue is from the MTN FASTLINK SOFTWARE inside the usb, pls check the screen shot well, i fink the data.cab don corrupt, maybe i will just take it down to MTN office cry cry cry cry cry

why embarassed ? Abeg take that thing to MTN or flash the firmware on it once it will work jo or better still take it to MTN n get another one
Re: *help On My Mtn Modem Error* by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2010
N1005/16 gb, hw far, you need to shed more light on the flash thingy, i need to flash me modem abeg, please ehn embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Unlock Huawei Modem E303 / Help: Laptop Freezes When Charger Is Unplugged! / Benefits Of Upgrading To Windows 8?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.