Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Have You Changed Job Since The Meltdown? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have You Changed Job Since The Meltdown? (771 Views)

You Can Change Your Life At Anytime. This Is The Story Of How I Changed Mine. / Effect Of Global Meltdown: Did It Affect You In Anyway? / Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Changed Job Since The Meltdown? by coolotunba(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2010
The current employment situation in Nigeria is considered dire by many. The inability of most corporate organisation to create fresh jobs given the harsh operating environment has ensured a large army of unemployed youths roaming the street. Have you gain employment or change job since August 2009 when five Banks Management were sacked by CBN or know any of your friends who has. What unique selling skills do you think gave them the job? In this period of gloom it will do a lot good to hear tales that will encourage many youths to persevere and pursue their dreams. Two of my friends changed jobs at the beginning of the year. One as a Bid Administrator in an oil service firm and the second as an Account Manager with an IT firm. They do not have special skills except experience in bidding for UN and international agencies contracts and the other having previous marketing experience. So Nairalanders what do you say. Is it all doom in the Nigerian job market? We want to hear the good news too.
Re: Have You Changed Job Since The Meltdown? by coolotunba(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2010
Is it that bad in the country? Does it mean nobody we know has changed job since the meltdown. It is just unfortunate. God help our dear country.

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc / To ACCA STUDENTS / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.