Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nairaland Needs an Imminent Outlook Improvement & Change - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Needs an Imminent Outlook Improvement & Change (464 Views)

Dear Seun, Nairaland Needs A 'dislike' Button For Users To Express Displeasure / Nairaland Needs Upgrading. / Nairaland Needs To Up Its Game On Fighting Spammers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Needs an Imminent Outlook Improvement & Change by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
As a Nairalander, I realize this forum has been more than just an online social platform...it's been a way of life to me and numerous other Nairalanders. I enjoy and of course learn a lot from the comments section (Very educative, sassy, dumb, funny, jabs et al...)

Since Nairaland's inception in 2005, there hasn't been much of a change or improvement on its outlook (Please, I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong). It's been >12 years now and the outlook is pretty much the same. Even though there might not necessarily be an immediate need for 'change' or 'improvement', I think it's time a much needed change/improvement be done to this forum and platform's outlook.
An outlook that would look more 2017-ish / 2018-ish, more tech-savvy with user-friendly dash-boards and designs.

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. -Winston Churchill

Change is inevitable. Change is constant. -Benjamin Disraeli

I'll like other N'Landers to chip in and voice their various opinions in this regards

Thanks

cc' Lalasticlala, Seun

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Needs an Imminent Outlook Improvement & Change by SirLakes: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
cool
Re: Nairaland Needs an Imminent Outlook Improvement & Change by AnodaIT(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Maybe when internet connection in Nigeria improves to above 10mbps, Nairaland can then safely add those swaggy features.

For now, the edge is speed and content and uniformity across all devices.

However, the option urgently needed is a private mailbox

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Needs an Imminent Outlook Improvement & Change by tolugar: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
They shld just leave it for us like this.

We re yet to recover from the current change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Needs an Imminent Outlook Improvement & Change by Dmayor7(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
AnodaIT:
Maybe when internet connection in Nigeria improves to above 10mbps, Nairaland can then safely add those swaggy features.

For now, the edge is speed and content and uniformity across all devices.

However, the option urgently needed is a private mailbox

You made a wonderful point here.

The first priority is private mailbox

then others followss
Re: Nairaland Needs an Imminent Outlook Improvement & Change by Dmayor7(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
tolugar:
They shld just leave it for us like this.

We re yet to recover from the current change

Hahahahaaa I feel you bro.

I swear, if naija hear Change for next presidential election, everybody go run enter Cameroon, Togo, Ghana, Chad, or Mali....

We will leave this country for only the politicians to rule themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting: Nigeria Risks Losing N21.8bn To Other Nations / Facebook To Launch Smart Home Speakers With 15-inch Display In July In 2018 / Just Testing - Nothing To See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.