Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Fayoshe A Man Of Good Repute - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayoshe A Man Of Good Repute (371 Views)

Fresh 2019 Forcast From A Nairalander Of Repute / Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayoshe A Man Of Good Repute by princelinexupah: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Peter Ayodele Fayose is a man of good reputation. is one politician I have admire for long now. I chose him as my mentor based on the following reasons:
1. he is a man of courage
2. He is a man that sad he will not keep mute on the wrong happenings in Nigeria today
3. He is a man that love the poor and needy
4. He is a man that associate with the society without restriction.
4. He is not a tribalistic person
5. He is a visionary leader
6. He is a truthful man
7. He encourage national integration and unity

This is a man that has been scrutinized for his good deeds and truthfulness. He has been attacked because he has refused to be a sycophant.

I have been studying and following this man judiciously, I found him to have similar characteristics with me.
I wish I can meet this man one day.
I love Peter Ayodele Fayose the governor of Ekiti State.
I wish we have his type 2 in Nigeria we wouldn't have been where Nigeria is today, we would have been better.
He don't call black white, he say things the way it is. If not for his out spoken nature, Nigeria would have gone worst.
When people keep quiet, wrong is assumed to be right.
My mentor, I dey with you.
Re: Fayoshe A Man Of Good Repute by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Really? Stockholm syndrome at work in your life.

Is it the same fayose who has closed down the only viable reference hospital in Ekiti by owing all the workers there seven months salaries?

The same one owing all civil servants at least 6 months salaries..
Despite the above he has 14 billion naira for an overhead bridge to nowhere!

Is it the same one whose jobless son has cars worth 35 million naira?

Is it the same one who has an insatiable appetite for sex with university girls and pays them 5k for the ordeal?
Which fayose are you referring to?
Is it the same one that has intimidated and blackmailed all labour union leaders into submission?
Or the one that swallows IGR and bailout funds?

Which fayose? Is it the one that has been deducting the billboards money from his deputy governor?
The truth is that fayose wants to cross to APC by proxy ...

What makes fayose reputable?

Is it the pauperisation through his stomach infrastructure instead of opening the economy of Ekiti?
Re: Fayoshe A Man Of Good Repute by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Buhari might be bad but fayose is a million times worse!

(1) (Reply)

Bolaji Abdullah Book On Gej Absurd / The President Of The Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Has Weighed In Again On / #endsars: Ibadan Peaceful Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.