Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

New Web Store Simplifying Building &home Improvement Shopping For Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Web Store Simplifying Building &home Improvement Shopping For Nigerians (392 Views)

9 Ways To Get The Best Deal When Shopping For Christmas / New Web Site Worth Over $1000 / Online Web Store For Sale Complete With Interswitch Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Web Store Simplifying Building &home Improvement Shopping For Nigerians by Builykim: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
LAGOS (December 1, 2017) – Shopping for building supplies and home improvement items is now more economical for Nigerians following the launch of the new online store, Buildersandthings.com.
Buildersandthings.com is a one stop online store for architects, builders, contractors, interior designers looking for high quality, affordable materials to complete their projects. However, this online retailer is proving extremely popular among consumers who prefer to shop for building supplies for themselves. The Lagos based company stocks just about everything needed for building and renovations - from bricks, blocks and stones to appliances and furniture.
Launched less than a year ago, Buildersandthings.com is warding off rivals with excellent customer service, quality materials and competitive prices. In fact, all their products are either cheaper than the open market or has the prevailing price. But it’s not just about providing the best products at the best prices. Buildersandthings.com also boasts a platform that helps customers find professionals around their area.
Founder and Managing Director of the company, Anthony Acholonu, said: “We want to become the most well known building and home improvement Supply Company in Africa. We intend to accomplish this mission one customer at a time through our high value customer service and low prices.”
Already, Buildersandthings.com is cementing themselves in the hearts of their customers. Grace said: “My contractor always adds money to whatever materials he buys on my behalf. Buildersandthings.com affords me the convenience of comparing the prices. I’m a very happy customer and I’d never shop anywhere else.”
Buildersandthings.com delivers supplies nationwide. They also offer discounted shipping on all orders and up to 10% discount on certain types of furniture. For further information or to browse the company’s catalogue of products, visit: buildersandthings.com or buildersandthings.com.ng.

(1) (Reply)

How To Register Your Company In Nigeria And Why You Should / Itunes Card Urgently Needed For Instant Payment.. All Denomination Is Welcome / Nigeria Is One Of The Top Four Leading Voices In Public Private Partnershipin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.