Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Plot Of Land For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plot Of Land For Sale (284 Views)

Half Plot Of Land At Abijo Ajah, Lekki. Dry Land. N1.5m / Half Plot Of Land At Denro Ishashi For Sale 2m. / Distress Sale Half Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land For Sale by princelinexupah: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
I have a plot of land to sale at a very strategic location in the heart of Makurdi Benue State.
It's a virgin land, well planned site, good road network and peaceful place.
The size of the Land is 100 X 100 ft. square.
The untenticity of the Land is verifiably be Benue State Lands and survey.
interested person should contact me soonest.
my number is on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 2 Wings Of 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale At Festac / 5 Bedroom Detached House With 2rooms Bq In Victory Park Estate, Osapa, Lekki / 5 Acres Of Land Distress Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.