Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Young Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor Chris Oyakilomen, Pastor Adeboye (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Young Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor Chris Oyakilomen, Pastor Adeboye (pics) (582 Views)

Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) / Check Out Pastor Ibiyeomie's Birthday Cake... So Yummy I Like / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor Chris Oyakilomen, Pastor Adeboye (pics) by NigeriaGIST(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-iBYvs9UKymc/WiFNTiE46YI/AAAAAAAAMGQ/ol0lR4OR-fIscrRnta-5ZKy3ipvlv66WQCLcBGAs/s1600/Newage%2BAbundance.jpg[/img]

A young Nigerian man that goes by the name NEWAGE ABUNDANCE, who probably is a Daddy Freeze fan, just called out Pastor Chris Oyakilomen, Pastor Adeboye and every other men of God in the country. If you remember clearly there was a news few days ago of Pastor Chris Oyakilomen Of Christ Embassy saying he wants to give God a $100m. Well considering the level of suffering in the country and the bad economic you won't blame these rising youths who not only blame the Government but also the Church for the high level of corruption in the country.

I think the youths have had enough of all these churches that go about building schools that the average church member can not even afford, if you all remember clearly, missionary schools where the best in those days and they where also free, many of the top Nigerians in all sector in the country benefited from these free missionary schools build by the catholic church. The question is this, what have these New generational churches done to benefit the youths and the future of this country, other than asking members to pay tithes and make huge donations in other to get God's blessings.

Well on my own opinion i feel the youths have the right to be angry, and from the bible God doen't need you to bribe Him with tithes and big donations before He will bless you.

Over to you all out there what do you think?

more @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2017/12/young-nigerian-man-calls-out-pastor.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-uUJjPY-46vQ/WiFNUVfxlXI/AAAAAAAAMGU/BbKxoGoyXowFWaEHakjmNNv1vw-gLRAQACLcBGAs/s1600/Newage%2BAbundance2.jpg[/img]

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2017/12/young-nigerian-man-calls-out-pastor.html
Re: Young Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor Chris Oyakilomen, Pastor Adeboye (pics) by princeade86(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
k
Re: Young Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor Chris Oyakilomen, Pastor Adeboye (pics) by RRWraith(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
I 'm a christian but i dont blame these people, at a time the government has failed people, the church which is supposed to provide succour have don little.
Still the church does not owe u anything, it is the government who owes u. The time and strength used to attack the church if used on the right authorities(the government) would have yielded results like better governance by now.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor Chris Oyakilomen, Pastor Adeboye (pics) by princeade86(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
very correct
Re: Young Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor Chris Oyakilomen, Pastor Adeboye (pics) by Martinez19(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
On point cheesy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor Chris Oyakilomen, Pastor Adeboye (pics) by God2man(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Why putting Nigeria problems on the Church?

Why?

I perceived a demonic attack on the church.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor Chris Oyakilomen, Pastor Adeboye (pics) by zionmde: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yeah let them cry us a river. Pst Chris will give that money to a place where it can be used to further the gospel. The last commission Jesus gave his disciples was spread the gospel and not give to the poor. because as Christians we believe the gospel can meet a poor man in his poverty and change the man's life.

and why do people always cry poor people poor people, the only people who can give that excuse of being poor are the handicapped people, children below 19 if u are not in that category and u still follow the "we poor people crew" then u are a disgrace, because u refused to sit up and work while others were doing so.
People should stop blaming others for their poverty and take responsibilities.?

Are u a member of the poor people crew?
U are welcomed to quote me and say trash because only a brain full of trash will die in poverty
Re: Young Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastor Chris Oyakilomen, Pastor Adeboye (pics) by plaetton: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
RRWraith:
I 'm a christian but i dont blame these people, at a time the government has failed people, the church which is supposed to provide succour have don little.
Still the church does not owe u anything, it is the government who owes u. The time and strength used to attack the church if used on the right authorities(the government) would have yielded results like better governance by now.

Correction my dear:

The church OWES everything .

Is the church not supposed to be a vessel, a sanctuary of justice, accountability, a sanctuary of Charity, of service to the sheep , of service to humanity ?

Even in a non- Religious context, simple human morality demands that if you take money from the public under the guise of Religion or any social enterprise for that matter, then , You OWE the same public not only full accountability, but the provision of charitable or social services that benefits all of the public, especially from those you freely take from.

How can these fraudsters ( and we all know they are fraudsters) take money , billions and billions from the public, and give ZERO back, and arrogantly expect not to be questioned ?
Only parasites take from the host without giving back.

This very common moral expectation should NOT even be a Subject of debate.

This issue isn't about daddy freeze vs Pentecostal Pastors.

The issue is about fraud vs justice, accountability vs non- accountability, Charity vs Wickedness, Common sense vs sociopaths.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Dismisses Fake FB Account,warns Followers To Beware / Man Gives Last $5,000 To Church And Weeks Later Is Turned Away From Same Church / UK SUN Investigates Some Nigerian Mega Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.