Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) (43493 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by proeast(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
We really should qualify with Argentina from that group
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
We will soar high....Go Eagles!

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by Emilycazx(f): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by leofab(f): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Let's toll
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by miremoses(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Emilycazx:
Unseen video in Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEJaTSCnwYo
not unseen ma. I watched it before they started the show.

1 Like

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by UTILITY4545(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nothing, We are able and capable

1 Like

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by supereagle(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
aspirebig:
Why Argentina always?

USA 94....SA 2010, Brazil 2014...I think I missed out one other time they draw Naija and the Argentines...
God only knows.
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by jaychubi: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Benjom:
Coach Rohr, fear not. We'll beat them again.

Lol have u ever beaten then or even drawn them in world cup match out of 4 meetings, abi u dey count friendly match dt messi didn't feature. Dreamer

1 Like

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
nw we will know if it was a fluke grin

3 Likes

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by Richardabbey(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
angry Dis Man Is Nt A Coach , Useless Like Cow Horn
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
A potential champion doesn't look for the easy way. They know there is only one way which is the hard way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
argentina again
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
how he no sew Nigeria agbada go that thing
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
why he no sew Nigeria agbada go that thing
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by doctorcharles: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
aspirebig:

Correct.....and they always beat us ...
this time around we will beat them cool
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by Mapzone(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
We are out..we have to b pragmatic because we have two European teams with one of the best South American team at a football grand finale. Croatia is a very good european team with Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic, Persic, Mandzukic, Nikola Kalanic.
Iceland actually top their group in an European Qualifier, they are highly motivated; they amazed the world last year with their performance at Euro2016.
Argentina with lionel Messi is a different team entirely, we all know they have Top players in their team with the likes of Dybala, Aguero, Huguain, Icardi, and so on. I think Nigeria making it out of this group is going to be a Magic but this is game of football, the best we can do is to be Hopeful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by aspirebig: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
doctorcharles:

this time around we will beat them cool

It is possible ....
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by slam7000(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
This is a tough group. I think our toughest match will be the first one against Croatia. If we can neutralise and prevent Mandzukic and Kalinic from scoring, then we might get some good result against them.

Croatia in my opinion is the team to fear. I don’t think Argentina would beat them. Second match will be tough as well. Iceland will not like to be the one of the first teams to leave Russia after losing two matches. Argentina is favoured to win them, that means they will fight and give everything against Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by bestiyke(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nigerians should please hold there peace. For it is not yet time to glory. A lot of things can change in six months time. Let's just pray that this present Super Eagles will get better and best to compete in the world cup in the next six months. The Super Eagles I have known for years are good to disapoint when much confidence is place on them. I better dont trust them and they perform well than trusting them and break my heart. All the best for them.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by slam7000(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
aspirebig:

It is possible ....

Argentina is not our problem. Our major obstacles are Croatia and Iceland. If we can get some good results against them, then last group match against Argentina might be a repeat of the friendly in Russia.

Scale through Croatia and Iceland and worry less about Argentina.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by Cannonleo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
post=62895054:
Russia here we come...

Manna Barbecue and Grills.............
The Unofficial Barbecue partner for the Super Eagles of Nigeria.
I can imagine you in st petesburg square doing kilishi and goat roast for Putin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by Anambralife(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
IF WE GO TO RUSSIA WITH EZENWA THEN WE WILL REACH AT LEAST THE SEMIS

1 Like

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by dabossman(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mapzone:
We are out..we have to b pragmatic because we have two European teams with one of the best South American team at a football grand finale. Croatia is a very good european team with Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic, Persic, Mandzukic, Nikola Kalanic.
Iceland actually top their group in an European Qualifier, they are highly motivated; they amazed the world last year with their performance at Euro2016.
Argentina with lionel Messi is a different team entirely, we all know they have Top players in their team with the likes of Dybala, Aguero, Huguain, Icardi, and so on. I think Nigeria making it out of this group is going to be a Magic but this is game of football, the best we can do is to be Hopeful.

Football doesn't work that way. If you've watched long enough, you should know this. On the day, anything can happen. Even Argentina have never beaten us by more than a lone goal with all their stars through the years.

1 Like

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by miremoses(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Looking at some comments here makes me wonder. It's obvious Nigerians don't believe in their selves let alone the players that will represent them.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by kazzy4u(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dear FIFA! we only have two matches to play bcoz we have already defeat Argentina 4-2 in friendly match. so we only have Croatia & Iceland to play. thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
RichiB:
Meeting Argentina in this worldcup with messi trying to show himsef this season is such a bad idea embarassed
Messi is playing for Barcelona not Argentina

1 Like

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by olatex25(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
aspirebig:
Why Argentina always?

USA 94....SA 2010, Brazil 2014...I think I missed out one other time they draw Naija and the Argentines...
2002, korea Japan
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by Melkizedeck: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Let's not focus on Argentina but try to beat Croatia and Iceland
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by 360command: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
We are meeting davor suker people... Who is now presido of Croatia football federation .. Wahala dey!!
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by Kogiboy20: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Shebi NA rohr say draw against Germany no be bad tin, why him con dey fear against Iceland?

Make we no qualify first
Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by ratcock: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mapzone:
Why can't these nigerians believe in their team. It's a shame you posted this trash. Prepare to eat your words when the eagles qualify.

3 Likes

Re: Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) by ped21: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Twins' 1st Birthday Is Today (Photo) / Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World / Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.