Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Certified Board Of Administrators Of Nigeria Honors Dr Hamilton - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Certified Board Of Administrators Of Nigeria Honors Dr Hamilton (745 Views)

Nigeria Computer Society Honors Chief Hope Chukwudi Uwaga* ��� / CBN Sacks Board Of Directors Of FBN Holdings, First Bank, Reinstates Dr. Sola Ad / Anambra State Board Of Internal Revenue Seals All The UBA Bank In The State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certified Board Of Administrators Of Nigeria Honors Dr Hamilton by Irukkanews: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
The Certified Board of Administrators of Nigeria (CBAN) a body dedicated to training leaders today honoured Dr Drummond Hamilton for his humanitarian service to the black race in particular and mankind in general.
Dr Hamilton was the first black man in South Carolina to head a major agency by becoming the first commissioner for the South Carolina Human Affairs Commission as well as one of the first black to serve on a Southern Governor`s staff.

Speaking at the award giving ceremony which was held at Golden Tulip Essential Hotel, Lagos International Airport Road, Lagos, the President of Certified Board of Administrators of Nigeria, Prof. Gbolahan Dairo said that the organization was marveled by Dr Hamilton`s resume. According to him, they saw the profile of Dr Hamilton on the internet and was inspired by what he has done and still doing in the area of human development and as a minister of God and decided to honour him.

He said that the Certified Board of Administrators was set up 25 years ago to help in the eradication of corruption. According to him, corruption is in the only reason, why Nigerians are working like elephants but eating like ants. He said if corruption could be eradicated in Nigeria, the country has the potential to become one of the biggest economy in the world.

Speaking while receiving the award, Dr Hamilton said that he was delighted to be honored in Nigeria. According to him, though an American citizen, he has always considered Nigeria his ancestral home.

'I am extremely honored because I have said to people in United States that my ancestors come from Nigeria, among those 3 million Nigerians that were taken from here into slavery in South Carolina, Virginia North Carolina. There were my relatives, my people, my ancestors, so i am extremely honored to be connected to Nigeria in this way. We have an international Bible college here in Edo state Benin City, we are proud and glad to be able to educate and train Christians and believers in leadership in the body of Christ. So am excited. I feel this is an extreme honor to take back to the United States. This kind of honor connects me even much more to the soul of Nigeria.

On what the award would do for him,he said”I am motivated because of the thought that the Nigeria family, organization here were thinking of to honor me, a person from America, so I feel that it would connect me closer to the grassroots, people here in Nigeria and whatever I can do in the future, spiritually, financially, whatever connections I can do over there for the residence of Nigeria.

http://irukkanews.com/certified-board-of-administrators-of-nigeria-honours-dr-hamilton-p3501-95.htm

Lalasticlala

Re: Certified Board Of Administrators Of Nigeria Honors Dr Hamilton by Irukkanews: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Photos

Re: Certified Board Of Administrators Of Nigeria Honors Dr Hamilton by Benjom(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Congrats sir
Re: Certified Board Of Administrators Of Nigeria Honors Dr Hamilton by CecyAdrian(f): 5:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Mention One New Thing You Want God To Do For You in 2018 / REVEREND OF DRUGS! Church Of England Vicar Caught Snorting Cocaine,smoking Crack / Today, Act With Compassion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.