Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Congratulations Keeps Coming In For STARBOY And OBO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Congratulations Keeps Coming In For STARBOY And OBO (685 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) / The Weeknd Partners With Marvel For Starboy Comic Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations Keeps Coming In For STARBOY And OBO by Africanbest(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Still in the mood of mobo awards wins, more wishes are still coming up for davido and wizkid and most personalities involved lately are the Nigeria politicians.

Yes, its a thing of joy for both camps who has spark rivalry like biggi (davido) and 2pac (WizKid), making our entertainment industry relevant for sometime now.

If we can remember, Cynthia Morgan took to Instagram to ask @Mbuhari a question concerning our people in Libya and up till now, NO Response but latest message coming from his camp shows him congratulating wiz_obo and it kept me and a million of Nigerians to wonder about so many things..

1) Is an award that can peel better than the lifes in Libya?

2) Will all this congratulation messages which they tag drake, jayz, cardi etc affect the foreign music market for Africa positively or negatively

3) When are we seeing a combination of African celebrities coming together to make a move on the Libya matter like the blacks in American did in the period of #BlackLifeMatters

4) If there was no Chris brown, Our people would not be concerned about Libya??

Well, its just my thoughts, don't know about yours

#FreeTheSlavesInLybia
#EveryLifeMatter
#Afriendorfoe
#AfricansAreOne

Re: Congratulations Keeps Coming In For STARBOY And OBO by Flexherbal(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Congratulations to them, just to add my voice.
Re: Congratulations Keeps Coming In For STARBOY And OBO by Africanbest(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2017
angry
Flexherbal:
Congratulations to them, just to add my voice.

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Nyongo Looking Stunning At The Premier Of The Movie Star Wars / 19 Year Old Film Maker Starred Gregory Ojefua In His Ground Making Movie / Am About To Be Rihanna Boyfriend,mr Eazi Tell Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.