Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

This Guy Scammed Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Scammed Me (1589 Views)

I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me / This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) / This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Scammed Me by odunayo9(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
This guy scammed me 30000 ,he told me he gonna sell bitcoin. To me and I transferred 30000 to him and since 3 days now he did not pick my calls ... Amin please help me post it
His name is onipesde dare . this is his phone number 08103187186.

Re: This Guy Scammed Me by odunayo9(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Admin please help me move this to the front page so that all Nigerian can see
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by AJOBI77(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Na wa oo
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by vchykp(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
AJOBI77:
Na wa oo
Cc: lalasticlala
FP wont change the fact u hav been scammed, just bear it and move on, 30k is not as big as you think
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by makydebbie(f): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
vchykp:
FP wont change the fact u hav been scammed, just bear it and move on, 30k is not as big as you think
Chai! baba God bless my hustle, e don do. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
Cc Tabbazz Funlord
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by Yhelay(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
lol.... wen u too dy find cheap things upandan 340/$ ?? when as at yesterday it around 370/$
anyways it's a lesson. Just be careful when doing online biz
#shalom
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by vchykp(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Chai! baba God bless my hustle, e don do. embarassed embarassed
am not saying that because i have much money, but because he is tslking of 30k, meanwhile this man scammed me of 470k, at first it was like i will faint, but when i woke up to reality, i just have to move on... #shekenah..!

Re: This Guy Scammed Me by Oyindidi(f): 12:17am On Dec 02, 2017
vchykp:
am not saying that because i have much money, but because he is tslking of 30k, meanwhile this man scammed me of 470k, at first it was like i will faint, but when i woke up to reality, i just have to move on... #shekenah..!
He is looking like a responsible person. God help us
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by 2shure: 6:44am On Dec 02, 2017
i sell btc legit
but @ 400.
my trade is easy.
u pay ..u buy before friday..and u get it instant
anything after thursday
there would be delay based on weekend charges and delay .
legit
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by AJOBI77(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2017
vchykp:
Just for others to learn and becareful

1 Like

Re: This Guy Scammed Me by PurestBoy(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2017
odunayo9:
This guy scammed me 30000 ,he told me he gonna sell bitcoin. To me and I transferred 30000 to him and since 3 days now he did not pick my calls ... Amin please help me post it
His name is onipesde dare . this is his phone number 08103187186.

Go to his bank to have his account frozen, I called him now and he cut the call when I narrated this to him and asked him to return your moneu
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by cozyfbaby: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2017
Sorrowful!!! As Popular OAP of Planet radio Cleo Tao has died in Akwa Ibom

A popular radio On-Air-Personality (OAP) identified as Cleo Tao has died in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom state capital.

She died on Friday at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, UUTH, Uyo.

The sad news was confirmed by the CEO of Planet FM, Tony Afia on Friday evening on-air: Cleo Tao just got sick last week and was taken to the emergency intensive care unit at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital. She died today, he said.
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/popular-oap-planet-radio-cleo-tao-died/

Re: This Guy Scammed Me by marooh: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2017
Life is all about risky!
lesson to other people....

Don't transfer money to anyone or else he is ready to do physical biz with u.‎

Nigerian now is operating in robot response during chat.... u can chat with machine for Moolre than I month without knowing!

Beware 
Onye eriri erigo ya ‎

1 Like

Re: This Guy Scammed Me by buskie13(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
vchykp:
what type of business did u do with him that made him get away with such an amount?
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by vchykp(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
buskie13:
what type of business did u do with him that made him get away with such an amount?
visa.. he sent face documents in return, it was too late when i knew it was all fake documents
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by vchykp(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
AJOBI77:
Just for others to learn and becareful
well.. its true sha
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by vchykp(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
He is looking like a responsible person. God help us
not just the looks, he talks real, he cant talk without mentioning Jesus or God.. the guy aint smiling @ all.. gringrin but i thank God am over it
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by vchykp(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
cozyfbaby:
Sorrowful!!! As Popular OAP of Planet radio Cleo Tao has died in Akwa Ibom

A popular radio On-Air-Personality (OAP) identified as Cleo Tao has died in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom state capital.

She died on Friday at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, UUTH, Uyo.

The sad news was confirmed by the CEO of Planet FM, Tony Afia on Friday evening on-air: Cleo Tao just got sick last week and was taken to the emergency intensive care unit at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital. She died today, he said.
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/popular-oap-planet-radio-cleo-tao-died/
does it mean you dont know where to post this or what?
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by Oyindidi(f): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
vchykp:
not just the looks, he talks real, he cant talk without mentioning Jesus or God.. the guy aint smiling @ all.. gringrin but i thank God am over it
Once someone start saying God bless you and similar words I just pick race.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Scammed Me by vchykp(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
Once someone start saying God bless you and similar words I just pick my race.
grin grin this one was trained from womb, he can call you 40mins just to pray for you.. i never knew how i fell for him tho bt so far, i thank Yahweh, when i rem bfore, i feel like killing myself, but now, i laugh at my mumuness each time i rem.. OP should just give it time, he will laugh at himself for falling mugu in the next 3monthsgrin

1 Like

Re: This Guy Scammed Me by buskie13(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
vchykp:
visa.. he sent face documents in return, it was too late when i knew it was all fake documents
chai,sorry about that bro,life is not really fair,who can tell by mere looking at that guy to be a scammer?
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by Oyindidi(f): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
vchykp:
grin grin this one was trained from womb, he can call you 40mins just to pray for you.. i never knew how i fell for him tho bt so far, i thank Yahweh, when i rem bfore, i feel like killing myself, but now, i laugh at my mumuness each time i rem.. OP should just give it time, he will laugh at himself for falling mugu in the next 3monthsgrin
Thank God you are okay, I'm very careful around strangers. I suspect everyone till proven otherwise
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by vchykp(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
buskie13:
chai,sorry about that bro,life is not really fair,who can tell by mere looking at that guy to be a scammer?
i was thinking of doing thesame thing OP did(posting online).. but on a second thought, i have to let it be, because he only has few months to strt beggin for food.. but he does nt knw grin grin
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by vchykp(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thank God you are okay, I'm very careful around strangers. I suspect everyone till proven otherwise
i use yo trust people a lot before too, but now, i dont even trust my left leg... grin
Re: This Guy Scammed Me by Oyindidi(f): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
vchykp:
i use yo trust people a lot before too, but now, i dont even trust my left leg... grin
grin trust nobody

1 Like

Re: This Guy Scammed Me by buskie13(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
vchykp:
i was thinking of doing thesame thing OP did(posting online).. but on a second thought, i have to let it be, because he only has few months to strt beggin for food.. but he does nt knw grin grin
bad guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence Against Men / A Nairalander About Falling Victim To Fraud In Local NIPOST / Teacher Resigns Over Sexual Affair With Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.