Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll (2637 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by amaechi1: 10:02am On Dec 02, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
#ATIKU shall win the next election with a wide margin. Mark it somewhere. cool

Same was said in 2015, but at the end our great "hero" lost beyond redemption.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by IBBG(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku/Ekweremadu has my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by Booby88(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2017
Lalasticlala happy weekend
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by figment232(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2017
MasViews:
Still recycling the old cargos
Suggest a Newbreed
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by Beress(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2017
figment232:
Suggest a Newbreed

U de mind those zombies? They want someone who is not popular or someone from the south who can easily be beaten by their dullard pay master (Buhari).

Atiku is our candidate!
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by hmuhammad(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
tuniski:

Lame and buhari will get the Entiire 15m votes abi? Watch as nigerians send buhari back to daura!
LOL!!! This is coming from IPOB, PMB will be your president till 2023. If you are not comfortable with it, you can relocate to zimbabwe.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by hmuhammad(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
amaechi1:

Same was said in 2015, but at the end our great "hero" lost beyond redemption.
lol! Don't mind them
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by tuniski: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
hmuhammad:
LOL!!! This is coming from IPOB, PMB will be your president till 2023. If you are not comfortable with it, you can relocate to zimbabwe.
You are having IPOB nightmare! Pele I can't help you. I am northerner and I say categorically Sai. Baba has declined!
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by Atikulate01: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atikulate 2019.....
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by hmuhammad(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2017
tuniski:

You are having IPOB nightmare! Pele I can't help you. I am northerner and I say categorically Sai. Baba has declined!
stop the lies, you are a confirmed IPOB. Stop claiming north, Baba till 2023 or relocate to lesotho
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by tuniski: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2017
hmuhammad:
stop the lies, you are a confirmed IPOB. Stop claiming north, Baba till 2023 or relocate to lesotho
Oya come and drive kwara from north you hear!
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by 7lives: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
#ATIKU shall win the next election with a wide margin. Mark it somewhere. cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Says who?.
Buhari don lock the north down since the days of PTF.
The west and the central was also locked down since the 16 locust years of PDP.
You still don't get it do you, that PMB IS AN ENIGMA?
2019 is when those who are still dreaming of PDP's return will realize that PDP is dead and long buried.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by hmuhammad(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
tuniski:

Oya come and drive kwara from north you hear!
Kwara is North central
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by kaeycea(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
hmuhammad:
You still want to vote Buhari because you love him and not that he has got the track record or has proven so far to take the country away from economic hardship she is experiencing. Making political choices based sentiments will continue to draw the country backwards. So far Buhari score card shows he's not the person to move the country forward economy wise
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari, Others In Latest Online Poll by kaeycea(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
We need a president that can personally connect directly with youths through the social media and not necessarily through their media aids. A president that can personal gauge the feelings and reaction of the youth after logging in his social media accounts. A president we can go to his social media page and report issues as it affects us and expect his personal reaction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC / Crisis Worse Than Boko Haram Awaits Nigeria – Emir Sanusi / Breaking: Court Nullifies Uduaghan's Nomination, Orders Fresh Primary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.