Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

SOldier Sends His Biological Parents To Jail For Allegedly Stealing His Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SOldier Sends His Biological Parents To Jail For Allegedly Stealing His Money (673 Views)

Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father / The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop / Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOldier Sends His Biological Parents To Jail For Allegedly Stealing His Money by Nicklybrown77: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
A Nigerian Soldier has sent his biological parents to prison after he came back from Italy, only to discover that his parent have been sending him fake pictures of another person's house. Captain Brian says when he was in Italy studying, he sent his parents huge amounts of money continuously for 6 years to help build a house for him in Nigeria. The military man was also sending a lot of money for his parents to use for upkeep as well as sponsoring his young brothers and sisters to schools/colleges.
But when he came back, he realized all the pictures they've been sending him are all fake, and no house was built for him, so he jailed them. His 65 year old father and 56 year old mother slept in police cell last night with an instruction that anyone who comes close to bail them should be locked up too.
The angry commando is set to take his parents to court where they will serve 10 years with hard labour if found guilt.
"I am serious about this. I want to teach them a good lesson, they will have to serve jail terms for 10 years", he said. The Army Captain is the first born in the family of 8 and has been sponsoring all his young brothers and sisters to school including his parents. "I don't want to kill my parents, let them just go to jail and rot from there", he said.
Soldier

SOURCE: https://royalsgist.com/2017/12/01/nigerian-sends-biological-parents-jail-allegedly-stealing-money/

Re: SOldier Sends His Biological Parents To Jail For Allegedly Stealing His Money by teflonjake(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mstwwwwww

Rubbish
Re: SOldier Sends His Biological Parents To Jail For Allegedly Stealing His Money by Akin1212(m): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2017
Re: SOldier Sends His Biological Parents To Jail For Allegedly Stealing His Money by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 02, 2017
Mr blogger why you edit the story come put another soldier from the special forces as picture? Mynd44

1 Like

Re: SOldier Sends His Biological Parents To Jail For Allegedly Stealing His Money by python1: 5:55am On Dec 02, 2017
Brian, which tribe get that name sef? Op, abeg dis news is not complete without the full name, though I dey suspect say na dem again. I mean those people wey dey wake their parents with side kicks.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Maid With Hot Water For “sleeping With Husband” / Niger Delta Militants Returns To Ikorodu, Kills More Than 26 / Elderly Man Rapes Six Year Old Girl And Fourteen Year Old Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.