Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Christians Please Enough Of This Tithing ISSUE!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Please Enough Of This Tithing ISSUE!! (429 Views)

Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Please Enough Of This Tithing ISSUE!! by doofanc: 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
You believe in tithing, then go ahead.

You don't, then desist from forcing others to stop paying tithes. I really dont know what you stand to gain from it.

This idea of going about screaming at those who tithe and even using derogatory language on pastors simply because they preach tithe is unacceptable. It is wrong. It is sinful. You are doing no good to the body of Christ with such attacks.

Pls before you label me as one of those benefiting from let it, me quickly state that strictly personal, I find it unusual how one can justify the 10% using the Bible. Yes, that's me.

HOWEVER, I am sure no true believer is under any illusion that the Gospel requires money to be propagated. As a true Christian you must GIVE for the Gospel to move.

Tithe, offering, pledges, whatever you choose to call it should not really be an issue.

Nothing wrong in giving to orphanages, widows and needy, but think about it, if everyone does that, who then will support the Gospel? Are you aware that the message you heard on TV, tract and/or free Bible you received that made you receive Christ was paid for by someone else?

NB 1: Pls this is addressed to Christians. Non Christians free to troll but will be largely ignored.
NB 2: This is not an attempt to provoke another ling drawn Bible-quoting match on the - there are more than enough threads on that. Its simply an appeal for us to avoid the distractions this end time and focus of what is needful: Worshiping God in Spirit and Truth, avoiding all appearance of sin, winning souls for the Kingdom and of course, ultimately, making heaven.

Shalom
Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Please Enough Of This Tithing ISSUE!! by Etesam(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2018
Following.

(1) (Reply)

Police Disperse March For Prophet Muhammad In Kaduna . By Abdulmumin Giwa / Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even When Baited To (video) / See What Tithes And Offerings Are To Be Use For- Apostle Chibuzo Chinyere OPM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.