Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

My Experience 12 Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience 12 Experience (313 Views)

Photo: The Experience 12 Participant Revealed How She Was Healed Of Bleeding / Don Moen To Lead Worship At The Experience 12 (TE12) / The Experience 12: Amazing Preparations So Far( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience 12 Experience by danemenike: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2017
Lol...Don't let the Caption confuse you.

This year's Experience was wonderful and awesome. Earlier in the day, I had been perpending whether to attend The Exp[i]The Experience 12[/i] or not. Several things were running through my mind, I wanted to experience his presence amongst his saints but my greatest concern was coming back home after the concert. In fact, because I hadn't attended the concert before now I was seriously concerned about getting home after the concert, I feared that the concert could by 3a.m or 4a.m. I discussed with my Cousin, and we worked out the modalities and logistics that was favourable to me. I most also that a feed on Instagram showing Akpororo inviting people to attend also propelled me to attend. Akpororo recorded a short video showing the Venue and some pre-concert stuffs, it was awesome and inviting, after watching the short clip my mind was made up.

I got dressed,

I'll be Right back to modify and complete the piece

(1) (Reply)

My Experience As An Atheist / An Urgent Need For "Infanticide" By Mother Religion / Read President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Christians All Over The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.