Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Did You Watched Doctor Strange ? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did You Watched Doctor Strange ? (556 Views)

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Free Download / Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Watched Doctor Strange ? by vidboxes: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2017
I have watched the movie recently though it was released in 2016 but i never watched the movie because i was waiting for the BLUE RAY quality .
Finally I got the Blue Ray Print .
So let me tell you a short story line up about Doctor Strange .
Dr. Stephen Strange's (Benedict Cumberbatch) life changes after a car accident robs him of the use of his hands. When traditional medicine fails him, he looks for healing, and hope, in a mysterious enclave. He quickly learns that the enclave is at the front line of a battle against unseen dark forces bent on destroying reality. Before long, Strange is forced to choose between his life of fortune and status or leave it all behind to defend the world as the most powerful sorcerer in existence.
You can Download it from VIDBOXES

Re: Did You Watched Doctor Strange ? by macfish101(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
its an interesting movie..... I love it.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Top 10 Most Curvy Female Celebrities In Africa / I Caught Him Masturbating...(watch Video) / Bbnaija Cee C And Tobi Another Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.