Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? (1629 Views)

Bbnaija S7 "Seems Like We Have A Female Ozo This Season"as Intriguing As It Prom / BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks / Link To Download Justice League And Other Intriguing Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by YOLO1(m): 8:04am On Dec 02, 2017
Was so bored yesterday and had to open my system to keep my company. While browsing through my system, came across the movie 3 idiots in one of my folders. Had to open it and started watching it again even though I have watched it like 4 times before.
Couldn't believe tears rolled through my eyes while watching the movie. Even had to off my phone when my gf was disturbing me to come online for a chat.
This movie is just the film of the century

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by Tension532: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2017
why you come dy tell us
Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by KGBEAST(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2017
YOLO1:
Was so bored yesterday and had to open my system to keep my company. While browsing through my system, came across the movie 3 idiots in one of my folders. Had to open it and started watching it again even though I have watched it like 4 times before.
Couldn't believe tears rolled through my eyes while watching the movie. Even had to off my phone when my gf was disturbing me to come online for a chat.
This movie is just the film of the century
All ezz well grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by kimco(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
try, swades, pink and chak de india.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by olasaad(f): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
I think most of you guys here in nairaland don't really use to watch India film, that's why you over hype this movie. To me nothing special about it, Bollywood have alot of make sense film.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by kimco(m): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
olasaad:
I think most of you guys here in nairaland don't really use to watch India film, that's why you over hype this movie. To me nothing special about it, Bollywood have alot of make sense film.

bollywood has a lot of trash, only a few are really as good as 3 idiots. the movie isnt overhyped its deserving of its praise. but u may be ryt on one thing, nairalanders dont watch a lot of other hindi movies.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by Collinz2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
The only india film that make sense 2 me are 3 idiot and my name is khan i almost shed tears, i dnt really watch hindi movies except their extra mumu funny films grin grin
Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by kimco(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Collinz2:
The only india film that make sense 2 me are 3 idiot and my name is khan i almost shed tears, i dnt really watch hindi movies except their extra mumu funny films grin grin

watch the ones i have listed for you.. they are really good. there are more. i dnt watch nonsense movies...so i scrutinise a lot before i download the movies. when u are done with those three and you need more jux give me a mention in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by Collinz2(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
kimco:

watch the ones i have listed for you.. they are really good. there are more. i dnt watch nonsense movies...so i scrutinise a lot before i download the movies. when u are done with those three and you need more jux give me a mention in this thread.
to watch film of 2hrs dey tire talkless indian 3hrs films except seasonal films, i dnt really like indian movies.
Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by Ovems(f): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Watched one a few days ago. Although the stunts are outrageous o, but a very good movie. The name is Baahubali. It has part 1 n 2.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by Mistura02: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ovems:
Watched one a few days ago. Although the stunts are outrageous o, but a very good movie. The name is Baahubali. It has part 1 n 2.

A great movie it is. My best Bollywood movie so far
Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by happybee: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mistura02:

Go check out Kabil 'the heart sees all'...
Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by leximore(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2019
Try slumdog millionaire

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by Mistura02: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
happybee:
Go check out Kabil 'the heart sees all'...

OK dear, but have you seen bahubaali 1 & 2? Is a really great movie
Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by BenzEne1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mistura02:

Did they dance for over thirty minutes between.
If so it joins the rest of the Bollywood crap.
A boy and a girl gyrating in 4 acres of arable land grin
Na so land full India,?
And why do passersby just suddenly know all the dance moves?
Bollywood is crap.
Slum Dog Millionaire is the only fascinating movie from India till date.
Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by Mistura02: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2019
BenzEne1:

Na so land full India,?
Bollywood is crap.

You obviously have not watched bahubaali, try and do so and testify that Slumdog millionaire is just a learner. Is a great epic movie.You can't get enough of that film
Re: Is There Any Other Film More Fascinating, Thrilling & Intriguing As The Idiots? by Muquadam(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
BenzEne1:

Na so land full India,?
Bollywood is crap.

Slumdog Millionaire isn't an Indian movie, just that its entire plot was set in India and it features Abt 2-3 Bollywood actors, the other actors are actually based in the West, including the protagonist... Bollywood isn't crap, check out Lagaan, Taare Zameen Par, Ghajini etc.

(1) (Reply)

Season 5 Of 24 / Movie Downloading Site / Why Is Supersport Not Showing The Ongoing Women World Cup And U-20 World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.