Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. (22773 Views)

Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS / Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by jaheymezz(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by BruncleZuma: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Before you call that number remember SARS is an unforgiving gang of marauders.
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by DONADAMS(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2017
thank God...I pray they respond
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by savage76(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2017
overhypedsteve:
Rubish. A waste of time. Some serious country would close down such a unit. But Nigeria would give you a number to call to cry to, when they shoot you

Is it only complains you do all your life.
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by kcowen(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2017
how will you call the number and report when they might have already shot you
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by kelechi50: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Security starts with me and you, keep the numbers who nows what will come out of it incase you are in distress
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by oluwakayode25(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2017
You call and complain and still get detained for unlawful complain..stay woke fam..Nigerian police isn't your friend

1 Like

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by sharpwriter(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2017
maggdon:
this things actually work. i called about a case two months ago and they responded and treated the case within 30 minutes. the oc sars actually called fidgeting.
You mean you called in the presence of the harassing officers?
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Kingdolo(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2017
Good
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by airminem(f): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2017
When the international rating organisations like MO IBRAHEEM rate nigeria police as the worst, its all the activities of the SARS that ranked it that position. The regular police is still far better than the SARS.

1 Like

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Tamakay(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2017
These SARS guys are terrible in Delta State. Some units even move with POS. It's a good move but I fear its sincerity of purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by maggdon(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2017
sharpwriter:

You mean you called in the presence of the harassing officers?
in his presence? when am not a fool.. wisdom is profitable to direct na.. the best is to let your close pals know about those numbers, so incase you are in trouble they will call. i actually called on behalf of a friend and it worked
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2017
SARS operatives don't have name tags or any means of identification.They wears muftis with scary beards like hired killers.Moreover,police don't don't punish their men for misconduct.
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by just2endowed: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2017
comshots:
SARS operatives don't have name tags or any means of identification.They wears muftis with scary beards like hired killers.

NPF had suffered
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2017
SoNature:
Buhari is so annoying! I had always thought that impunity and corruption we have in Nigeria would end the minute Buhari became president because of his antecedent...In retrospect, oh, how wrong I was!

I'd never forget how SARS made me cough up 1k and give them because I didn't have my laptop receipt. Jezzz! I felt so bitter when they said I could have stolen the laptop...me?

Well, after plenty of 'abeg' and that my late dad served in the Force, they still made me pay 1k.

Anyways, I must commend the Force for reeling out those contacts. I've taken them down already, hoping they are sincere.

Again, Buhari disappointed me because he hasn't made convincing efforts towards cleaning up our filthy system.

On Buhari....
It's one of the unfortunate price we have to pay for choosing democracy... If Buhari takes drastic actions to fix this issue, you'll have lots of fools protesting in the street and calling him a tyrant. Unfortunately, only drastic measures can fix this cankerworm

1 Like

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Alexgeneration(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2017
emmybernard:
Yeye people
It's only in Nigeria that you will open the fridge and find an ice-cream container but egusi soup will be inside �������.
Lol, Bros which ice cream beta pass egusi soup
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by nairaman66(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2017
The SARS unit is a rogue unit and should be scrapped! Anything other than this is sheer publicity stunt!

By the way, the PCR Unit should stop this joke by taking the page down!! The Nigerian Police always take Nigerians for a ride but little did they know the tension/hate the people have for them.
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by sharpwriter(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2017
maggdon:
in his presence? when am not a fool.. wisdom is profitable to direct na.. the best is to let your close pals know about those numbers, so incase you are in trouble they will call. i actually called on behalf of a friend and it worked
Lolzzz
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by femicyrus(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2017
whistle blower that did the government a favour is in court already frustrated. you will now carry whistle against SARS
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by SoNature(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2017
Martins301:

On Buhari....
It's one of the unfortunate price we have to pay for choosing democracy... If Buhari takes drastic actions to fix this issue, you'll have lots of fools protesting in the street and calling him a tyrant. Unfortunately, only drastic measures can fix this cankerworm

Oga, I beg to differ! I remember the tenure of Tafa Balogun as NPF boss, God bless him even though they said he was corrupt. He ordered the forcemen stationed at checkpoints to stop collecting N20. Not only that, he set up a monitoring team in that regard. Guess what, in no time, they stopped collecting roadside bribes.

So, my point is: a lot can be by done a president with just an order. Buhari, as a president who appoints and orders around the IGP, could just give him an order and the Balogun scenario will happen again.

Once again, Buhari has failed me because I campaigned against Jonathan for turning a blind eye to corruption.

Let's stop settling for mediocrity. In 2019, it will be anyone but Buhari for me.

1 Like

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by SpaceAngel: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2017
If you must make complaint don't do from phone number cause you may live to regret it. You may even turn from whistle blower to whistle blowee. It is difficult keeping confidential information secret by law enforcement agents here. The best you can do is to use fake email address. If they actually want to stop all these, they know what to do. How do you report a Sars officer that is possibly not wearing uniform and pointing a gun to your face with an unregistered hilux?
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Shaev7(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2017
Just imagine, all the news they have been hearing about SARS are not enough to take actions , rather they are dropping numbers and mails that will not even work! Nonsense! Let them curb the issues and stop employing Despicable menace as security personnel.
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by savage76(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2017
overhypedsteve:
Rubish. A waste of time. Some serious country would close down such a unit. But Nigeria would give you a number to call to cry to, when they shoot you

no I also insult idiots like you. For your mind you want use me play savage. Go back and tell your father that it didn't work this time. Then log back in on nairaland to change your name from savage to gabage.

Get a life bro
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by overhypedsteve(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2017
savage76:

Get a life bro
I have a life, you quoted me cus you had none. And needed my attention. I have given it to you in all the negative way possible and now you ask me to get a life. Shey You See what your village people have done to you. They have confused you, one of your old granny is sitting on your picture. While the other one is using your picture to pack dirty after sweeping. Of course you are used to been treated like garbage. My advice. Stop the mention or the insults will keep sliding in. Na you sabi if you like tell me say I nor get work, I will keep it up. Cus things wey I dun achieve you and your father, fore father and all the generation of Garbage nor go even fit think am. Now it's left for you to read this and shut up or respond and keep up the loop. Fucking idiot.
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by ELdaar55(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2017
THIS PEOPLE ARE USING MY AREA AS A PLACE FOR MAKING MONEY...THEY COME TO OUR PLACE AND CARRY ANYBODY THEY SEE AND EVEN WENT AS FAR AS BREAKING INTO THEIR HOUSES (CLIMB FENCES AND BREAK DOORS) JUST TO ARREST INNOCENT VICTIMS...I BELIEVE THIS IS A GOOD STEP THATS IF IT WILL BE EFFECTIVE.
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by christinme224(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2017
police is your friend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[s][/s]

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Elliot2(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2017
what complains do they want from us before they will purge themselves of their corruption,or haven't we complained enough? if they are sincere about redeeming their image as the most corrupt force in the world,they should do the cleansing themselves and not involve us the citizens. if at all they are sincere,they could send among themselves people who will disguise as civilians and get in contact with their follow force men and see how they will be treated; perhaps they will get he feedback they want first hand! and then they could punish the culprits. it is not a rocket science to attain a responsible police force,self discipline does it!
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2017
littlewonders:
Nonsense. And you become the victim. We all know this complaint things is not 40% accurate not to talk of being 90.

As long as "greed" is put over "need" nothing can work in this country.

How to control greed. I call it greed policy.

1) one Man one car one house.
2) individual(both politicians and pastors) account should not exceed a particular amount.
3) mortality rate should be controlled

You can add yours...
are u sure u did government in school? the things u listed have an umbrella name,Google it,it's just like capitalism
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Prospecmarley(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by BiadeFolar(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
shey fraud and robbery be the same?
make dis people no take us for fools jare, tell them to stop assaulting people in the name of yahoo, leave fraud to police antifraud unit, sars are criminals
No but owners end up loosing their possessions in both cases.
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by littlewonders: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
fabiano09:

are u sure u did government in school? the things u listed have an umbrella name,Google it,it's just like capitalism

Brother, I did local government in school. Oya! You that did international government what is the canopy name? Why ask Google when you know.

Let me sit down here I'm waiting...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) / Herdsmen Kill Woman Returning From Stream In Ogun State / Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.