Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty (36472 Views)

Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Groovenaija360(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2017
A Portharcourt based Prophet, Nyekachi Elechi by name, has shared on his social media wall, Photos of him performing deliverance for his members against the spirit of poverty.

Mr Elechi is pictured invoking fire which will burn and settle all cases of poverty, beginning from this December.

He wrote,

WOW IT WAS ALL ABOUT GRACE ND POWER LAST NIGHT, FIRE HAS SETTLED D CASE OF POVERTY DIS SEASON. hmmmm I pray for u fire will settle d case of poverty in ur life from dis December hensfort

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=374933539595143&id=100012355006889

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/portharcourt-prophet-invokes-fire-as-he-delivers-members-from-poverty-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Groovenaija360(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Tension532: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2017
madness

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Ekpeitut: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2017
Gullible folks

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2017
Great pastor....Elijah of our time. See fire!!!!
P.S ignore the wads of cash by his side

Common thief. I can teach you the trick of invoking fire for free here. Simple science with slight of hands

The compound used to make cabbard wey vulcanizer dey use,that black thing,they keep it under oil. Break a small piece. Tiny one. Now use scope hide am for hand before the miracle. Preferably beneath the forefinger. Now make sure there is water near you. Ask them to gather stick like Elijah of old. Ask them to pour water like Elijah.make some shatarabobosneh for fun. Use scope like say you dey lay your hands....drop the stuff and back out like you dey sing praize and worship. Them no born am well. Fire go start sharp sharp. Make una appreciate me o......

Watch as scammers go fight me...na old trick

kebiArts. velai

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by thesicilian: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2017
Hahaha Jazzman

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Topgainer: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2017
It is that time of the year when the hustle is intensified. #1000 for breaking of poverty, #2000 for no accidents for travelers, #50000 for family deliverance and addressing foundations, sow seed of your car, land and valuables, get better ones from returnees this Christmas, submit you December salary and get double in January. Pay a seed of #1000 and above, to kill your wicked uncle this December.
Let me say again, that From Matthew to Revelation, no place did Jesus or his disciples request for sacrifice or perform rituals to force financial blessings from God. Instead of giving your money to these gang of prophets, take the money to motherless baby homes, buy a surprise Christmas gift for your neighbour and bless your relations with startup cash this season. Don't go about belittling the sacrifice of Jesus, in mammonic shrines and temples.
On lighter note, that fire is too small. Magicians is my town invoke bigger fires for our entertainment during the festivities.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by bedspread: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2017
Hmmmmm..... Beware of False Prophets and Magicians......
Any Pastor that does not Teach/Preach JESUS CHRIST as The way , Truth and life and The importance of Being Genuiely Saved is a SCAMMER

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

I opened the thread joyfully and hoping to see a Fire.

Alas!!! It's just a candle flame. Nonsense!!!!

Gullibility over the members and the fools that believe in this 419

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Sunkyphil(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
NA magician
Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by sadoroy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lalasticlala pl push to front page. .
www.nairaland.com/4210779/rape-domestic-violence-feminism
Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Oyindidi(f): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
Magician
Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by hazan041(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
Topgainer:
It is that time of the year when the hustle is intensified. #1000 for breaking of poverty, #2000 for no accidents for travelers, #50000 for family deliverance and addressing foundations, sow seed of your car, land and valuables, get better ones from returnees this Christmas, submit you December salary and get double in January. Pay a seed of #1000 and above, to kill your wicked uncle this December.
Let me say again, that From Matthew to Revelation, no place did Jesus or his disciples request for sacrifice or perform rituals to force financial blessings from God. Instead of giving your money to these gang of prophets, take the money to motherless baby homes, buy a surprise Christmas gift for your neighbour and bless your relations with startup cash this season. Don't go about belittling the sacrifice of Jesus, in mammonic shrines and temples.
On lighter note, that fire is too small. Magicians is my town invoke bigger fires for our entertainment during the festivities.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by dhardline(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
And people will still go to him for prayers when it's clear that this one needs to be in a mental hospital.

So a man need to just sit at home and money will come thru fire when even in the Bible when manna fell from heaven the Israelites had to stand up go out of their homes and pick them.

undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by ipobarecriminals: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
joromi ooo jo mi jo

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by spy24(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Jazz man

Sorcery

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by firstclassmumu: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
hian baba silifa you have taken this you magic to another level o so you're now calling your self a pastor na wa o
Guys don't mind him o he is a magician and not a pastor. We live in the same street

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by morereb10: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Margic pastors

Oya now

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Mc1807(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
I'll pass biko

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by tainot2002(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
hmm

1 Share

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
d
Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hocus! pocus! my 5 years old son can do better grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by TWoods(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Of course the case of poverty is settled in your life by fire. it is however settled in his life by the salaries of those foolish enough to believe anything he says.

11 Likes

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by martineverest(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
He should deliver our govt first

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Desyner: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wrong move.
The poverty in this part of the world answers to work above any prayer. If all the farmers who farm start waiting for prayers hunger will increase.

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
cummando:

Common thief. I can teach you the trick of invoking fire for free here. Simple science with slight of hands
Please teach me. I wan learn.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by RaptorX: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
cummando:

Pls how is it done? I have seen a prophet tell the congregants to write their problems on a piece of paper and gather it together in a big bowl and he pour some oily substance inside the bowl while moving the papers around with his hand. He then told everyone to move back and a few minutes later the bowl ignited with fire and smoke was pouring out, dont know how he did it but I was amazed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by 8stargeneral: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scam

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Thunder Fire him

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by Kaetoh: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Useless criminals unknown to God Almighty. Thieves parading as saints. Native doctors in suits.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty by austonclint(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Serious juju

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) / The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.