Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. (2660 Views)

Download Full Album: Kizz Daniel – No Bad Songz (NBS) / Album: Kiss Daniel - No Bad Songz NBS Album Free Download / Kiss Daniel – No Do (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2017
Hello Nlanders.
How many of us have listened to Kiss Daniel's latest single settings the air-wave ablaze?

Listening to it repeatedly since it dropped brought back nostalgic feelings of deja-vu until this morning when I finally deciphered the inspiration behind that dope beat.

If you have watched "TALES BY MOONLIGHT" on NTA in yester-years then you can't miss that distinct percussion of its signature tone in kiss Daniel song.

Share your observation if you align with my experience.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. by Alwaysking: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2017
It's crap!
Re: Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2017
Alwaysking:
It's crap!

Little wonder, you are "always asking".
Hope you are not "Oliver Twist"

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. by Alwaysking: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2017
stellx:

Little wonder, you are "always asking".
Hope you are not "Oliver Twist"
It's Always king my friend, use your head. grin
Re: Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. by apholaryn: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
stellx:
Hello Nlanders.
How many of us have listened to Kiss Daniel's latest single settings the air-wave ablaze?

Listening to it repeatedly since it dropped brought back nostalgic feelings of deja-vu until this morning when I finally deciphered the inspiration behind that dope beat.

If you have watched "TALES BY MOONLIGHT" on NTA in yester-years then you can't miss that distinct percussion of its signature tone in kiss Daniel song.

Share your observation if you align with my experience.

u get sense....just noticed.wow
Re: Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. by Walphem(m): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Yeah heard some few days ago, wondering why the guy had to "steal" the tune..i am sure he paid for it anyways.i was wondering if there is any information online abiut it, googled it and this thread came up. I really want to know what inspired it or he felt people wouldn't know?
Re: Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. by hypelodge(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Walphem:
Yeah heard some few days ago, wondering why the guy had to "steal" the tune..i am sure he paid for it anyways.i was wondering if there is any information online abiut it, googled it and this thread came up. I really want to know what inspired it or he felt people wouldn't know?

it isn't stealing...
Its called sampling...
Re: Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Walphem:

everything is stealing to u people. Its called sampling, haba. Its done allover the world. Its good to bring back the memories with this song. Wizkid sampled VIP's song in Manya and do u know how many people had to go to youtube to search for the original VIP song after listening to Wizkid's manya? The original VIP song just hit 1.1 million views after 10 yrs. Thanks to Wizkid's manya

Re: Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. by Walphem(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
greenhulk:
if you dont understand my message, say off it instead of quoting me out of context...cheers

everything is stealing to u people. Its called sampling, haba. Its done allover the world. Its good to bring back the memories with this song. Wizkid sampled VIP's song in Manya and do u know how many people had to go to youtube to search for the original VIP song after listening to Wizkid's manya? The original VIP song just hit 1.1 million views after 10 yrs. Thanks to Wizkid's manya
Re: Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. by adeyrossin(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Give away price Audiophile 2496 - M- Audio a pci sound card with midi out good for home studio call 09073455221

Re: Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. by luv4diran: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Stellx you wont believe i set 10k at a family get together for anybody that know the origin of that dope baseline sound... No body remembered... Until i finally mentioned "tales by the moon light on NTA network.. Gone are those days only those that watched NTA in the 80's and early 90's will know it. It brought back memories of my childhood... Eventhough, the producer of the beat stole it but i like that he brought those memories back... Thumbs up meeehhhnnn... He killt it... #in 2face' voice... Lol
Re: Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. by luv4diran: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pls i am looking for any video of tales by the moon light to play the song for my folks... Please share the link
Re: Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
luv4diran:
Stellx you wont believe i set 10k at a family get together for anybody that know the origin of that dope baseline sound... No body remembered... Until i finally mentioned "tales by the moon light on NTA network.. Gone are those days only those that watched NTA in the 80's and early 90's will know it. It brought back memories of my childhood... Eventhough, the producer of the beat stole it but i like that he brought those memories back... Thumbs up meeehhhnnn... He killt it... #in 2face' voice... Lol

Thanks!

I am glad that you were also able to pick that unique rhythm that only the pre-indomie children can decipher.

Inspiration comes from any source, so let's thank the producer of the beat for flooding our memories with the good young days.

(1) (Reply)

Dare Art Alade New Single (video) - Not D Girl / Nigerian Artiste, Lynxxx Signs Pepsi Endorsement Deal / Ice Prince Featured In J.town 's 1 Plus 1 With E-fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.