Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Samsung (flip Phone) W2018 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung (flip Phone) W2018 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date (1037 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification, Price And Release Date / Samsung Launches An Android Flip Phone With Snapdragon 835 And 6GB RAM / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung (flip Phone) W2018 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date by DroidNine: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-3OZqkuc9pcM/WiJbFIahL9I/AAAAAAAACe0/_7m3oCeEqq4b16rIRKi-GVXUBhe2s-23ACLcBGAs/s1600/droidnine-samsung-w2018.png[/img]

Samsung has disclosed its most recent ultra-premium smart flip phone at an event in Xiamen, China, and it's an obvious beast. The W2018 is the most recent addition to Samsung's W series. It's likewise the tenth anniversary of the W series, which is still common in Asia. They are priced higher than regular Samsung global leads smartphones, like the S8 and Note 8.

With respect to the phone itself, we're looking at an unmistakably high-end gadget built from a mix of metal and glass. It comes in two colors – Elegant Gold and Platinum. The device comes with a pair of 4.2-inch AMOLED touchscreen displays, each with a 1080 x 1920 resolution. For those that prefer a more traditional clamshell experience, the phone also features a full keypad and navigational buttons.

With an aperture of f/1.5, Samsung claims that the W2018's 12-megapixel rare camera can take sharp pictures in less light than the cameras on other top smartphones. It likewise has a 5-megapixel front camera. On the downside, the luxury phone only runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box, although Samsung promised that an update to Oreo (8.0) will be av..... SEE FULL REVIEW HERE: http://www.droidnine.com/2017/12/samsung-w2018-review-spec-price-release-date.html
Re: Samsung (flip Phone) W2018 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date by segebobo: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Those days, flip phone & flex problems.
Re: Samsung (flip Phone) W2018 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date by DroidNine: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
segebobo:
Those days, flip phone & flex problems.
lol, true talk

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Deducts My 1000 Naira For No Reason And Banned My Line. / I Need Suggestion On A Good Phone To Buy / Infinix Note 3 Pro 3gb Ram (variant) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.