Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Can White Hair Be Locked? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can White Hair Be Locked? (1924 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can White Hair Be Locked? by Liss: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2010
Got a friend who is biracial, but inherited her mother's "white hair" i.e she's blond and straight through and through! However, she loves dreadlocks, sister locks, etc and is seriously aiming to get her hair locked but I doubt it can be achieved.

Tried telling her it's impossible since dreads and locks are achieved if the hair is curly in the black hair way. But I really wonder if it's only naturally curly, kinky hair (African hair) that can achieve "locks"

Please kindly post pictures of white hair (blonde and straight) in dreads or locks if you have ever come across any.
Re: Can White Hair Be Locked? by dominique(f): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2010

or she can get the wig

Re: Can White Hair Be Locked? by madlady(f): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2010
^^That girl in the 1st pic looks fab.
Re: Can White Hair Be Locked? by dominique(f): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2010
madlady:

^^That girl in the 1st pic looks fab.

if you say so. . . not a fan of dreads on whites
Re: Can White Hair Be Locked? by madlady(f): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2010
^I am not normally, looks too messy. But that looks really arty on her.

I am used to seeing it a lot around this part of SOUTH LONDON.
Re: Can White Hair Be Locked? by dominique(f): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2010
Thank goodness i'm not the only person that thinks its absolutely messy on the whites. but preferences vary sha.

(1) (Reply)

Lacewig Is Not For Everybody: Pictures Below / Don't Buy Fashion Magazine...get Your Lastest Styles Here Now / Checkout These Amazing "Wire Works", Beads, And Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.