Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Brand New Car - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Brand New Car (415 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Brand New Car by Hibezt(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2017
A Nigerian woman, Esther Ogubio has shared a testimony of how she sowed her own car as a

seed during Thanksgiving service last Sunday before she was gifted with this brand new car in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital.

What she shared on her Facebook page; My lovely friends and families, please join me thank this faithful God that never fails, just on Sunday on our harvest thanksgiving God told me to sow my car as my thanksgiving seed and it is not even up to 7 days, one of my lovely daughter in the lord came back from US and she said God told her: mummy I should change your car. I really want to thank my lovely daughter that did this, and my great apostle David Obuks, that came to bless me and my church. thank you Jesus for all your goodness. More photos below;

http://www.teacherloaded.com.ng/2017/12/lady-sows-her-car-as-seed-in-church.html

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Brand New Car by HeyCorleone(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2017
This is obviously cheap propaganda to get people to give away their possessions to these "god of men" for frivolity's sakes.
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Brand New Car by Kingsleyuc(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Mighty rewarder has done it again

Cake Baking and decorations full course training pdf and videos download free....check my profile
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Brand New Car by Blizzy9ja: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Hallelujah!
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Brand New Car by Kingsleyuc(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2017
HeyCorleone:
This is obviously cheap propaganda to get people to give away their possessions to these "god of men" for frivolity's sakes.

eeehm...clears throat.....NL No Be BIBLE o

Cake Baking and decorations full course training pdf and videos download free....check my profile
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Brand New Car by richeeyo(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2017
Another scam to scam people to believe the scam is not a scam

(1) (Reply)

Tithing: Misinterpretion And Twisting Of Scripture Mark 12:14-17 / Jesus As A Businessman By Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo / Death Of Jesus - According To The Companions Of The Holy Prophet (saw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.