Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Jamb!...the Destiny Changer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb!...the Destiny Changer (479 Views)

Nmesoma Vs Jamb The Outcome Go Shock You / Jamb's 'the Life Changer': A Review By A Candidate / JAMB: The Life Changer by Khadijat Abubakar - Likely Questions and Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb!...the Destiny Changer by Tharhiwan(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
Where Are All Those People Dat Said, When They Grow Up They Will Become A #Medical_Doctor, How Market Naah? #Jamb,, The Destiny Changer . . . Av plan to be a medical laboratory scientist in future I fill dat in my jamb form Bt i found my self changing it to biochemistry #Lyf_sha Dnt lie!...wat do u change course to?
Re: Jamb!...the Destiny Changer by Xsem(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
My friend wrote from 2011 to 2017 just to get pharmacy,last last he got 172 this year. So he couldn't enter any varsity except private, which the money, he can't afford. Now he is planning to go to poly. As at now I don't know whether he has gotten admission.

My other friend wrote from 2011 to 2016, just for medicine. Last last, he got admission in a dental school. His village people wanted to enter his case because he wanted to put another jamb in that 2017 but he decided against it. He would have been regretting it by now.

Jamb has changed so many destinies shaa but I don't think it's totally jamb's doing, some schools have a hand in this by pegging the cut off mark so high and some students can't read hard too(inadequate preparation).

I know so many people who wanted engineering but now they are offering mathematics, some medical aspirants now doing physiology, anatomy, biochemistry, microbiology and so on. In all these exigencies it still doesn't mean God-factor is not involved. Sometimes God gives you what is best for you. Sometimes you see you end up happier and even better in that course you thought you were unlucky to get.
Re: Jamb!...the Destiny Changer by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
I wanted to be a medical doctor.

But money became the destiny changer. i have to consider mumsi purse n reason anoda interesting n cheap course.

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Stress Free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA / Answers To Commonly Asked Questions As Regards Electricity. / GCE 2018 Examination Timetable 1st Series Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.