Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Coca-cola Company Ongoing Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Coca-cola Company Ongoing Recruitment (862 Views)

Coca Cola Company Recruitment is Ongoing (Diploma & Degree) APPLY / Apply For Coca-cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions) / Coca-cola Company Graduate Job Recruitment 2018 (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola Company Ongoing Recruitment by ybase2: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.

follow to apply

http://hotgistn..com/2017/12/coca-cola-company-ongoing-recruitment.html
Re: Coca-cola Company Ongoing Recruitment by pikintea55(f): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Thanks for the link... But foe some reason unknown to me... after uploading my c.v it keep poping error1view... Which is preventing me from going to the next place...
Pls help!!! I want to apply embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executives Needed At Leadway Assurance - Ikeja And Environs Only / FSO Field Operator (Escravos) / Massive Current Recruitment At The Ministry Of Agriculture And Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.