Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' (53152 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Hashimyussufamao(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
Jelal0007:
And you've displayed a high level of wisdom abi? Can't u see the 'humour' in his post? Its just a joke. U don't need to be a$$,if u can't handle his humour,get lost. Cc:Hashimyussufamao
Thanks bro, I appreciate. I saw her mention buh i choose not to reply cuz she sounds naive. Seeing the emoji she should know it's a mere joke, but you know draging with a fool will only make one more foolish. Anyway thanks alot bro. Gbless

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by toprealman: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mexzy4sho:
This woman may be branded as a former bread seller for the rest of her life ooooo. Hmmmn
As long as she is making good money from that brand.....babu wahala!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by baysol: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Damn! 9ja celebs geh badt replies mehn!. Meanwhile, pls i have 30k in my acct. for the first time ever, I'm so glad! Now i don't know how to spend it, i'm thinking of buying buggati or ferrari. Any opinion?
I beg my able brother,no forget to cllect receipt. You fit go join the 30 billion club ater all your na 30 also abi my contri people. grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
NICE REPLY
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by sharpwriter(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Damn! 9ja celebs geh badt replies mehn!. Meanwhile, pls i have 30k in my acct. for the first time ever, I'm so glad! Now i don't know how to spend it, i'm thinking of buying buggati or ferrari. Any opinion?
Meaning na 30k dollars abi? instead of buying a buggati, help me with jux 5k dollars wink wink
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Amibranki(f): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Make I Hear Say Na Jumoke Write Dis Tin!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by bellotaofeek: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Use it to buy agege bread from Olajumoke grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by 2shure: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
imagine how stinkin her pekus wid smell
like rotten egg
yuck
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by bionixs: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
dear,I think buying a malaria drug first would be much cheaper and you will thank me in a couple of days later
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by TonyRoland(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
lol......Ferrari will be ok. yeye boi
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by lollarj(f): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Jumoke. Good for u girl.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Collins10(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Buy sense with the money
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by kunmisola(f): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
o deep gan
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
What the hell?
shocked shocked
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Maximus85(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:
I love that reply...

But we all know that Jumoke didn't write that reply by herself.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Kingcess(f): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nnaemiemax:
1.Noun
artist (plural artists)

A person who creates art.
A person who creates art as an occupation.
A person who is skilled at some activity.
A recording artist. (plural artists)

2. Noun
artiste (plural artistes)

a public performer, especially of song or dance.

From the above I believe the poster was right by her correction, but she would have noted her contention in a more polite manner; and 'Artist' kind of relates to what Jumoke does.
The poster was wrong and with due respect go back and look critically at the number 2 of the definition using the advanced learners dictionary. "Artiste" is Britain English while Artist is American English but they both mean the same thing and the ex bread seller is right because nigeria uses Britain English tongue
Nnaemiemax:
1.Noun
artist (plural artists)

A person who creates art.
A person who creates art as an occupation.
A person who is skilled at some activity.
A recording artist. (plural artists)

2. Noun
artiste (plural artistes)

a public performer, especially of song or dance.

From the above I believe the poster was right by her correction, but she would have noted her contention in a more polite manner; and 'Artist' kind of relates to what Jumoke does.
The poster was wrong and with due respect go back and look critically at the number 2 of the definition using the advanced learners dictionary. "Artiste" is Britain English while Artist is American English but they both mean the same thing and the ex bread seller is right because nigeria uses Britain English
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Torex1523(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Maximus85:

But we all know that Jumoke didn't write that reply by herself.
U got it right. Jumoke who culdn't speak english talkless of correct english. all her social media account ar handle by some1 else.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by mystmoze(m): 1:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
oga 4 dis buhari season na only suya and coke u fit buy with DAT money...bye
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Maximus85(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Torex1523:

U got it right. Jumoke who culdn't speak english talkless of correct english. all her social media account ar handle by some1 else.
Jumoke who cannot speak good English. All her social media accounts are handled by someone else.

Even you can't speak nor write good English.

Kettle calling the pot black.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by talk2percy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
Epoch reply. She ended up disgracing herself.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by paolokonqueror(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
At least it's former grin
Mexzy4sho:
This woman may be branded as a former bread seller for the rest of her life ooooo. Hmmmn
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Mrjo(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Russianruble:
I just checked your DP now Hmmmm kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures / Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins / "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.