Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia (2158 Views)

Pictures From Canine Club Of Imo Dog Walk 2022 / Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt / Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia by JADO93: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Having a well spent Xmas is not about killing chicken, exchanging gifts nor burning out funds, but Sharing love among ourselves for jesus is love.

Which ever way you spend your time, give thanks, either in smooth / rough times. Always remember there are people better than you and also, there are people who you are better than.

Sango Ota axis CHARITY DOG WALK WAS LIT! The Joy and affecting generated in the Heart of the kids (Orphans) and in our hearts (dog lovers) was immeasurable.
One of the major coordinators said; this is a great privilege because during my own time, we never has such opportunity to see such beautiful dogs because this re dogs meant for the privilege and rich and here were are seeing them for free, knowing fully well some of us might not have the privilege to see such again.

All thanks to God almighty for the success of the walk, my co-admins, sango ota axis dog lovers, dog lovers Nation wide. Thank you all for the constant support ,Thank you for the kind heart extended to the kids, thank u for creating time to put joy of people's face (could be you / i). For the reason of the season, may God in His infinite mercies bless us richly and things of Joy will never cease in our homes. On behave of the kids (Orphans), I say ; Thank you once again.
#ijamidochildrenshome
#willoughbyshome
#Sangootaaxis
#doglovers
#GodblessNigeria

1 Share

Re: Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia by tobolos(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
God bless the initiators of this uncommon walk.Let all dog lovers come out to support this charity course.I won't forgive myself if I don't attend this one.
Kudos guys

1 Like

Re: Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia by JADO93: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2017
tobolos:
God bless the initiators of this uncommon walk.Let all dog lovers come out to support this charity course.I won't forgive myself if I don't attend this one.
Kudos guys
thank you sir....
Re: Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia by JADO93: 12:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Save the date
Re: Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia by JADO93: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Kindly get ready»»»» clean up ur dogs,get good leash, etc
Re: Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia by tobolos(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
oya turn up......aint going to miss this for anything

1 Like

Re: Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia by JADO93: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
More

Re: Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia by Eveezy(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2017
Did d walk take place in a compound? Abeg we need pics

1 Like

Re: Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia by tobolos(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2017
The walk started from Joy vet and ended at the Ijamido Children's home.Apart from the little donations,the Kids were happy to receive us and the dogs.
It's all about re-defining dog walks.
Thumbs up to Ota axis.

Re: Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia by tobolos(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2017
#sharethelove

Re: Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2017
this is so cute right now.... the mods should take this one to fp
Re: Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia by AxxeMan: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dog walk abi "Show my neighbor my dog Tins"
Re: Sango Ota Axis Charity Dog Walk!!!! (ogun State) was a HUGE success. pics in hia by JADO93: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Great Dane, Chow Chow, Labrador, Pug Pups Available For Sale / How Do You Travel With Your Dogs? / Wonders shall never seize (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.