Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] (3119 Views)

I've Added Small Ass, Actress Ifu Ennada Slays In New Pictures. / I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy / Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Controversial actress, Moyo Lawal, doesn't care about what people says about her because she is not living her life for anyone.

The actress who took to her Instagram to share a photo of her makeup face and could not hide her feelings as she appreciated herself at the level she has taken the makeup game to.

While sharing the photo the actress warned that anyone who does not like her makeup is a hater and broke to a point of not being able to afford a good one like her.

Expressing joy about her makeup, she wrote, “My makeup game is simply too strong. Anyone who says otherwise is just a hater that is why I don't like wasting my makeup on just showing up anyhow at any event. That's why I either go to work. go shopping or sit my supermodel sef at home. P.s if you don't like my makeup it is because you are broke and you don't have money to be buying enough makeup (be using makeup for one year awon elebi.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/anyone-hates-makeup-broke-ass-actress-moyo-lawal/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by pinkbae(f): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tufiakwa for dis ur makeup
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by Partnerbiz(f): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
see cement everywhere.

Life is just uncertain.

LORD we pray against similar mishaps.

Kindly note that MTN will further increase data price by 20% on 6th December. We urge you to buy data that will last long NOW. Our MTN data is valid for 3 months.

SEE BELOW FOR DATA AND TESTIMONIES TOO

Have a brilliant month!
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by LilSmith55(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Abeg... don't let me laugh
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by dyadeleye(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ratchet

Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by Scatterscatter(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Super dumb, super disgusting

I can't date this thing to save my life undecided
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by Abbeysunday(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hehehehe....Dis small gurl sha

The makeup even reach her nose...Lol
Seriously wanna smash dis gurl
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by earthsync(f): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
undecided
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by Benjom(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dayuum! That's too much lady.
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by debssycharles(f): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
O GA ooo. Nah she b d broke ash cos she can't afford to pay for a nice makeup. This lady sha.....
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by duduade: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
You just an apology.. With your cheap neckrope... Be looking all rainbowing.... Short thing!!!
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by donstan18: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Really?

Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by EmyLeo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
totally uncalled for#..undecided

##her biz tho
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
This hoe
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by Tamarapetty(f): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sorry ma, but this is hideous!!
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by ClitoPen: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Daytime witch....the first pix though.....imagine opening your door with sleepy eyes and sighting that or some friend coming to visit your newbaby with that one tagging behind
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by ClitoPen: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
If you are not a broke ass, you would have used flawless designers makeup to create a sensational you instead of making do with paints and crayons....

Short ladies with rainbow makeup be looking like....

Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by Lalas247(f): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oshey Team. Rainbow cheesy
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by falcon01: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
I am indeed a broke ass
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by Kingsleyuc(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
little scary

Cake Baking And Decoration Full Expert Training Guide Pdf And Videos Free Download.....check my profile
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by Desola1(f): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
lol
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by chillychill(f): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ode ma le leyi ke... Mucheww u look lik a masquerade girl undecided
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Na wa o

Na real wa!
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by IamLaura(f): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Looking like a Drag Queen
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by Cjizzy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Na so we dey hear
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by cassidy1996(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
she's a nice girl, I saw her today
Re: ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] by laribari(m): 3:44am On Dec 03, 2017
Anyone that loves the first picture is a winch

(1) (Reply)

"Your Thick Thighs Save Lives"- Bbnaija Rico Tells Anita Joseph / Video tour of Toke Makinwa's new penthouse in Ikoyi / Instagram Is The Best Place To Find Beautiful Models, Chika Ike Shares Cute Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.