Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku (73948 Views)

See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku / I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by rosalieene(f): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
this Atiku no dy tire ni

he is just another Buhari who contests for several years only to win and turn Nigeria into more worst state.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
ajepako:

Seconded jare
God bless you maami grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by RealAAdekunjo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
expose yourselves, we don't care!! productive candidate will surface that will outshine you thieves!
Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by begwong: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
No wonder his Fulani brothers are killing people with AK47 as he assumes power again!
Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Atiku has kept this secret for a long time.

Please more exposé of the fraud called Buhari
Read between the line, bitch.

#NoBitchAttitude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Jaideyone(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
farihafaheemah:

I love and admire your analysis, buhari was not wanted in US for criminal activities but for extremity, but he atiku is a wanted man and never denied to enter US
lol you will be very naive of you think the US will ban a former president of a sovereign nation just for calling for sharia law in his own country.

before you start making a fool of yourself and calling me a Muslim my first name is Erioluwa. find out the meaning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Cajal(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
Some one is being denied entrance because of his religious belief...and another one because of corrupt practices..
3As..(..ALAHJI ATIKU ABUBAKR)....did not even deny it....HE WOULD BE ABLE TO VISIT AMERICA ONCE ELECTED....
.IT'S UNFORTUNATE THAT THESE ARE THE GROUPS OF PEOPLE WE HAVE AS LEADERS
LET VOTE RIGHT....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by israelmao(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dele you marketed Buhari in 2015 now it's Atiku.If I would be left with option of choosing between Buhari and Atiku come 2019 just watch me as I will take my exit from Nigeria to USA.
Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Burgerlomo: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
See pot wey dey call kettle black grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Jaideyone(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Atiku has kept this secret for a long time.

Please more exposé of the fraud called Buhari
so atiku kept the secrete and PDP didn't know if the allegation is true?

some if you are just too easy to decieve

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Adebowale89(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
I will agree with those that said average Nigerians are dumb if atiku or buhari is elected by 2019

just imagine someone who was accused of money laundering and is still the same person Nigeria are going to canvass for by 2019

Nigerians we regret ever electing atiku as Nigeria president. regret of 2015 election would be a child play come 2019 if this fantastic corrupt man get elected

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by positivetaught: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
pls where is Sahara reporters for goodness sake,let them go n find out the truth about this Atiku allegation in USA n let this matter be put to rest once n for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by hokafor(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
So this man was declared persona non grata in the US yet terrorist Obama went ahead and imposed him on Nigerians.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by obailala(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku should be wary of playing this manner of mudslinging politics. This is exactly the sort of shallow-minded politics that sent the fisherman back to Otuoke; desperately trying to expose the flaws of your opponents instead of selling your skills, achievements and manifesto.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by BafanaBafana: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hehehe.
So it's true. Atiku no fit enter US

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by brainpulse: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku is a no no. Atiku is the worst greedy fellow to do business with. He has the sense of selfish monopolist if given the opportunity. He single handed collect the contract for COJA, gave his company the contract to buy around 3000 BMW used and collected and sold it himself( This I know personally). Atiku owns African circle on the Snake Island, with Nigeria Port authority waste management also. This were gotten fraudulently when he was the VP and hijacked so many Nigeria companies, this is one of the reason Baba hated him.
So many of this kids supporting him, do not know him

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by baddosky1: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
MayorofLagos:
grin grin grin
See dodging!

Atiku is not denying that they want him in America. He says once he becomes President diplomatic immunity will cover him for travels to America....like it did for Buhari.

Guess who the Americans consult for political inputs on Nigeria?
OBASANJO!

If Atiku thinks he will get Presidency without Obasanjo he is joking.

So whenever America wants to make a political input about Nigeria as you put it, they will call your line and ask you to hand the phone over to Obasanjo so they can consult him abi?

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by royalamour(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
MayorofLagos:
grin grin grin
See dodging!

Atiku is not denying that they want him in America. He says once he becomes President diplomatic immunity will cover him for travels to America....like it did for Buhari.

Guess who the Americans consult for political inputs on Nigeria?
OBASANJO!

If Atiku thinks he will get Presidency without Obasanjo he is joking.

Is USA god?

What kind of mentality do you have?
Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Charly68: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
You didn't talk since these years,it is now that you remember that Buhari is an extremist ,we shall see how far your joker will work .You sabi demarketting

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Dee60: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
brainpulse:
Atiku is a no no. Atiku is the worst greedy fellow to do business with. He has the sense of selfish monopolist if given the opportunity. He single handed collect the contract for COJA, gave his company the contract to buy around 3000 BMW used and collected and sold it himself( This I know personally). Atiku owns African circle on the Snake Island, with Nigeria Port authority waste management also. This were gotten fraudulently when he was the VP and hijacked so many Nigeria companies, this is one of the reason Baba hated him.
So many of this kids supporting him, do not know him

People who know him will tell you he is even more fundamentalist than PMB.

PMB has Christians all around him - The VP, Secretary to the Government, Speaker, House of Reps and none has labelled him as a fundamentalist.

Youths be wary of lying politicians.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by mbjsuki(m): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
You can try harder, but I honestly doubt if this is the best way to go about your campaign if truth need to be told. Buhair's religious is still far more reasonable allegations than your corrupt allegations.
Are there still honour among thieves?
He was asked a simple question, "why are you not visiting US" and you took a detour.

Obviously, this guy is out to rob Nigeria or possibly sell the whole country. I will stick with the devil I know than to follow this new devil that wears GUCCI.
All he needs is the president seat to consolidate his greed and get the opportunity to step into America again. We will be a laughing stock to the whole world if this guy ever made it to that seat. Everything about this guy ooze bad smell.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Quality20(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
OBJ himself by virtue of his experience knows Nigerian politicians all too well. He can't deny his former party and it's members from running the affairs of Nigeria, whilst supporting Buhari, if he knows they are up to any good- if anything Buhari was his former rival

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by whitebeard(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
these are times when I miss IBB I trust that man to put sense in the head of some senile individuals.

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Even a day old baby know that buhari is a religious bigot.

I guess he forget that both Christian and Muslim vote for him in 2015 election.
Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy
Politicians self.
dear don't mind them he wants to milk Nigeria dry
Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Ojiofor: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku is not good but he get sense pass mallam Buhari 100 times.
Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by doctokwus: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Buhari is a confirmed hardcore Islamist,bigot and probably the most divisive ruler that has ever ruled us.
He is a danger to the corporate existence of Nigeria.
A president that presides over the disappearance of two of the most popular citizens,El Zakzaky,Nnamdi Kanu,despite several court orders for their being brought to court and seen in public,is a danger to the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
...i can't believe what Atiku is saying...mere nonsense...
Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by AntiWailer: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
So in summary,

Atiku is saying he will be arrested for fraud if he enter USA as a normal citizen but diplomatic immunity covers him if he enters as President of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku by Evablizin(f): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
bamidelee:
dear don't mind them he wants to milk Nigeria dry
cheesy
Good evening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac / Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.