Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife (28796 Views)

Governor Ambode Appoints Kunle Afolayan As A Board Member Of The LSBA / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by engrchykae(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
edo3:
Yorubas supporting yeebhoes since the time of Adekunle fajuyi and Aguyi ironsi,,but how do they repay our kindness?? Abuse and insult..
the only difference between yorubas and Europeans is skin color.
Both are chronic liars that chose the events and history that suit their lies at the moment.
You chose to mention adekunle fajuyi and ignore Benjamin adekunle,victor banjo and awolowo.
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Okky1900: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
God bless u ambode
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by oodualover: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
baddosky1:

Because yoruba movies are Z-Class movies and i doubt Ambode watches them. Movies with Igbo Actors which are A-List is what is recognized as NOLLYWOOD!

Besides...It's not your money so please relax before this happens to you tongue

#TypicalTribalist
Which IBO's movie does he watch? Yoruba people own the highest grossing movie in nollywood.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by SHAKABOOM: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nice one my gallant governor smiley
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by shomutuski(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
oodualover:
This ambode is an eddiot. How many family of late Yoruba actors have you given such money?
Oloriburuku somebody ni e.
Yoruba people must learn lesson by fire by force.

Mr. Abeg he helped someone regardless of tribe. Obviously you don't know how it feels to lose someone. Even the money is not enough to quell the pain she is going through and you come here and start saying things that aren't right. I don't blame you Bro, I blame all those other folks too that abuse yoruba people.
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by chibuzorAbia: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ambode, this is a really foolish act. This is the reason why all the igbos of this world want to move to Lagos. We continue to foolishly over indulge these ingrates from potopoto Republic.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by engrchykae(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
One thing that i realised on this forum about tribalism is that it is an exclusive of the poor people of this country.
The elites have no tribe or religion.
The religion of the elite is power and fame,their place of worship is neither the church nor the mosque but the FCT.
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by SHAKABOOM: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
engrchykae:
the only difference between yorubas and Europeans is skin color.
Both are chronic liars that chose the events and history that suit their lies at the moment.
You chose to mention adekunle fajuyi and ignore Benjamin adekunle,victor banjo and awolowo.
Pls as an ibo war lord let's not derail this thread..A little thank you won't hurt..pls Dnt yab dem even if they dowink
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by TheAngry1: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
oodualover:
This ambode is an eddiot. How many family of late Yoruba actors have you given such money?

I am Yoruba and I declare that you are a confirmed mumu! The actor is Lagosian of Igbo descent; he lived and worked in Lagos until his death. Ambode takes care of all who make Lagos home, he doesn't need to wait for someone to die to prove it. Abi you wan die so that he can take care of your family? Oshi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by oodualover: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
shomutuski:

Mr. Abeg he helped someone regardless of tribe. Obviously you don't know how it feels to lose someone. Even the money is not enough to quell the pain she is going through and you come here and start saying things that aren't right. I don't blame you Bro, I blame all those other folks too that abuse yoruba people.
He should not have given that money to that late IBO actor.
How many Yoruba actors has he given such amount? It is high time Yoruba consider their own people first before some fuccking Yoruba hating tribe.
Yoruba come first before anything.
How can you be spreading wealth to other tribes when your own people need it? How can we spread wealth among our people if we don't help ourselves?
No Igbo governor will do this. This is fact.
Ambode is a fuccking eeddiot for what he just did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by wtfcoded: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
oodualover:
ur tribalism n hate on the igbos will surely render u mad one day.
Buh guess what, our strenghts also lies in the hate. So bring the hate bro...we love it!!
cool
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by chibuzorAbia: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
TheAngry1:

I am Yoruba and I declare that you are a confirmed mumu! The actor is Lagosian of Igbo descent; he lived and worked in Lagos until his death. Ambode takes care of all who make Lagos home, he doesn't need to wait for someone to die to prove it. Abi you wan die so that he can take care of your family? Oshi.

Shut up there!

Lagosian of Igbo descent? You dey craze!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by chibuzorAbia: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
oodualover:

How many Yoruba actors has he given such amount? It is high time Yoruba consider their own people first before some fuccking Yoruba hating tribe.
How can you be spreading wealth to other tribes when your own people need it? How can we spread wealth among our people if we don't help ourselves?

Babanla ffking idiot ni stupid Ambode yi nau!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
ogundokun:
Too small undecided
add your own

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by TheAngry1: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Shut up there!

Gbogbo generation yeh ti ya werey! Okpnou omo ale
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Harmattan fire is about to enter forest. God bless you my person. This is another MKO.
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
oodualover:

Igbos are bonafide citizens of Lagos. grin
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Amibranki(f): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
oodualover:
tongue
oodualover:
a Pained Fellow Spotted! Iranu Abacha.
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by RickyTan: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
oodualover:

Small boy learn to stop hating for once.
GOV. Ambode is Lagos State Governor for all & NOT Yoruba Governor.
Is Lagos State Treasury made up of only Yoruba money??

Please RIP to the dead and Big Thanks to the Governor
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by enemyofprogress: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Why did he not gaved him when he was alive?
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by oodualover: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Babanla ffking idiot ni stupid Ambode yi nau!!!!
I tell ya brother. He is an eddiot

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by oodualover: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
[s]
TheAngry1:

[/s]
This OSU pig is denying his own tribe. Oloriburuku Ryan ni e.
Ambode is a fuccking edioot for giving that fuccking late IBO actor's family that money. How many Yoruba people has IBO governors given Yoruba actors?
Foolish and weak governor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by oodualover: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Shut up there!

And that fool said he Is Yoruba.
Yoruba indeed

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Benokpara: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ambode has always risen above the tide. God bless the great governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mazi Ambode well done ooooo. wink

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by walter08: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
Let me talk like Don Jazzy at 2015 Headies Award.... If you want this 1 million come and take it
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by sinola(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alariiwo:
Hope it's from his own purse..

Lagos money should not be wasted on outsiders. Ambode take note.

but outsiders living in lagos must pay tax to dwell in lagoss.....see where ur sense reach,big fool
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by TheAngry1: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
oodualover:
[s][/s]
This OSU pig is denying his own tribe. Oloriburuku Ryan ni e.
Ambode is a fuccking edioot for giving that fuccking late IBO actor's family that money. How many Yoruba people has IBO governors given Yoruba actors?
Foolish and weak governor.

Omo ale ni gbobo idi iya e
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by ProWalker: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
That won't stop these idiotic potopotor people to insult Ambode tommorow

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by ProWalker: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
TheAngry1:

Omo ale ni gbobo idi iya e

Omo, you are not Yoruba, stop murdering the language
Omo agbole wo ni e?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by EFejoJO(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
You nor try for this talk @ all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninolowo: "N10,000 Was My First Earning As An Actor" / Catholic Community Comes After Nollywood / Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.